Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Marg, equals PBF vs Gatti, agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Marg, equals PBF vs Gatti, agree?

Different names but same concept blinding speed and punching versus slow, wide swinging puncher.
    I expect Cheatto to get embarrassed and Pac to look fantastic. In fact Pac might have to pull out the double punch again lol. Or come up with some new way to clown cheatto.
    I'm sorry but I just don't feel like a plaster less Cheatto coming off a long layoff stands a ghost of a chance against the Philippine "Tasmanian devil". It just isn't conceivable to me at all. Cheatto has a punchers chance of landing a lucky punch that's it.
    It is a mismatch and I can't wait to see the odds for this fight probably like 15 to 1.
    yes
    38.46%
    no
    61.54%

i completely agree. pac will look incredible against this hack.

Comment

Except the fight was not at a catchweight and Gatti was a champion. Plus Gatti came in with 5 straight win

Comment

Even though Gatti was 5 '5 with a 68 inch reach, and Margarito is 5 '11 1/2 with a 74 inch reach, I pretty much agree with your assessment that they are similar. Due to the speed advantages that Floyd and Manny have over these two.

And I don't think Gatti was totally past his prime in his fight with Floyd - despite his damaging wars with Ward.

Good post.

Comment

gatti (rip) was never a cheater.

Comment

Margarito is a better fighter than Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
              Even though Gatti was 5 '5 with a 68 inch reach, and Margarito is 5 '11 1/2 with a 74 inch reach, .
              i thought gatti was 4'3"

Comment

Im not sure about this if Margs fought and beat guys like Clottey Cintron and Cotto clean without any tampering with his wraps well then he is a much more dangerous opponent then Gatti could ever be but due to the fact that ever since he was exposed by Nazim his punches have had no steam on them you may be right. Margs should have fought a decent top 10 jrmw or ww so that we could have a better gauge on where he is as a fighter right now in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Im not sure about this if Margs fought and beat guys like Clottey Cintron and Cotto clean without any tampering with his wraps well then he is a much more dangerous opponent then Gatti could ever be but due to the fact that ever since he was exposed by Nazim his punches have had no steam on them you may be right. Margs should have fought a decent top 10 jrmw or ww so that we could have a better gauge on where he is as a fighter right now in his career.
                  Beating 3 out of the top 5 Jr.Mws before isn't enough??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Beating 3 out of the top 5 Jr.Mws before isn't enough??
                    No because like i said ever since the whole Mosley situation his punches dont look the same to me and many others. If Margs would have came back from the suspension and fought a couple of ranked guys and looked good maybe i would think different but as of right now i have a lot of doubts if he is that fighter we all once thought he was.

Comment

Working...
                    X