Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac to Oscar: Don't emulate JMM's style cuz you'll lose like he always do against me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac to Oscar: Don't emulate JMM's style cuz you'll lose like he always do against me!

During a presscon in the Phils. held before Manny left for the US, Pacquiao had this to say when asked to comment on ODLH's plans to adopt Marquez’s style when they fight in December. He said, “Why, did Marquez beat me? He might just as well lose if he will take on Marquez’s style. As far as I can remember, Marquez has not won over me!"

Link: http://www.inquirer.net/specialfeatu...0080915-160688

what happened to the nice pacquiao

Originally posted by sugarshanenas View Post
    During a presscon in the Phils. held before Manny left for the US, Pacquiao had this to say when asked to comment on ODLH's plans to adopt Marquez’s style when they fight in December. He said, “Why, did Marquez beat me? He might just as well lose if he will take on Marquez’s style. As far as I can remember, Marquez has not won over me!"

no more mr nice guy, its personal pacman is pissed at the prize money.

p.s it probably said in the contract that manny pacquiao has to play the villian or bad guy to oscars Saint hero, golden boy all american good guy.

Comment

Dela Hoya : My room...10pm
      Marquez: wear your fishnets...

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post

Dela Hoya : My room...10pm
        Marquez: wear your fishnets...
        Oscar: im so proud of you go up to your room and you will have a sweet japanese man waiting for you that you can eat sushi of his nude body.

JMM: hehehe POR REALS OSKAR? tank you Oscar, Forget this belt give me that japanese man.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
          no more mr nice guy, its personal pacman is pissed at the prize money.

p.s it probably said in the contract that manny pacquiao has to play the villian or bad guy to oscars Saint hero, golden boy all american good guy.
          I very much doubt they'd put that in the contract, it's not the WWE. Maybe Pac's true colors are finally coming out. He can no longer take the high road after JMM's recent win and the pressure people are putting on him for a rematch so he's resorted to trash talking and hypocritical accusations like JMM only being interested in money.

Comment

Umm... Very interesting...

Comment

Pac always wins when he's humble or whenever he says "he'll try his best".

This new "cocky" Pac will be crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Pac always wins when he's humble or whenever he says "he'll try his best".

This new "cocky" Pac will be crushed.

New and cocky, old and humble, sweet and sensitive, whatever....he's not going to finish this fight on his feet unless Oscar plays Mr. ImaniceguyandwontKOyouinfrontofyourfansinreturnfor beingstupidenoughtogetintotheringwithme.

Or unless Oscar takes a dive (some people claim it's happened before).

Comment

DLH doesn't fight in Marquez' style anyway, his normal style will do just fine.

Comment

The Pac Man is just keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                    X