Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why DiBella is wrong, and Cotto-Berto will be nearly impossible to make.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Sure if you like arguing about things that go agianst your own intrests as a boxing fan.

I don't buy PPV's to watch boxers count their money now do I?
    Your just to stupid to understand. Ill let you be!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      What's sad is that a fan of the sport will spend their time *****ing about fights they don't see without caring to understand why they won't see them.

People are so sad with that ****, "oh it's not your money" blah blah. We're boxing fans and things like money, and ppv buys have a direct impact on what fights we get to see.

For better or worse these things matter, now grow up.

No all you do is encourage fighters and promoters to be as greedy as fuking possiable. In every other major sport nobody cares how much so and so makes in fact they criticize them for making too much. But in this sport idiot fans take sides which allows promoters to go on with the same stupidity that has cost fans of the sport so many great fights for years and years and years.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Your just to stupid to understand. Ill let you be!!!!

The last refuge for a man with no argument and no way to validate their lame ass opinion.

Comment

Once again people concerning themselves with Money they will never see, touch, or spend ever in their lives.

It's fuking pathetic!!!
          Calm down, the TS is explaining why Cotto vs Berto won't happen. He's not concerned about what they're making. He's just explaining it to the moron's who say stupid shit like "so and so is ducking so and so"...

Comment

Then make it a ppv! Get JuanMa in the undercard and is set!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              By The way Berto deserves 25%- 30% tops. He cant draw flies to ****, Cotto is the 3rd biggest draw in the sport. Berto doesnt have any saying on the matter, he either takes whats given to him or **** off.

And without berto there is no fuking fight. Are you gonna buy a ppv to watch cotto shadow box?

Essentially everyone out side of Pac, Margarito, or Floyd puls the same numbers as Berto so if cotto doesn't get those fights what elses is he gonna do. Expect every established champion to fight for 30%? Like I said thats why I don't concern myself with money because its whats destroying the sport not making it better.

Comment

Originally posted by J A X View Post
                Calm down, the TS is explaining why Cotto vs Berto won't happen. He's not concerned about what they're making. He's just explaining it to the moron's who say stupid shit like "so and so is ducking so and so"...
                But he's also justifying why it shouldn't happeen which once again just encourages greed.

Comment

No all you do is encourage fighters and promoters to be as greedy as fuking possiable. In every other major sport nobody cares how much so and so makes in fact they criticize them for making too much. But in this sport idiot fans take sides which allows promoters to go on with the same stupidity that has cost fans of the sport so many great fights for years and years and years.
                  This is just entirely misinformed.

I don't encourage ****, I just state the facts for the idiots who go "ohh Arum is trying to keep in house fights" or "berto is ducking prima donna".

I don't give a **** what they make, but whether you like it or not this is the way things are, and your petty little stance isn't gonna change it.

And maybe you don't follow other sports, but contracts in EVERY sport are huge deals, probably bigger than in boxing.

Do you realize that the first overall pick of the NFL draft next year will be getting over $50 million guaranteed? A guy that will have yet to take an NFL snap will be getting $50 million guaranteed. But no, it's only boxing, get outta here. I hate to say it, but you're out of your league in this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                    Then make it a ppv! Get JuanMa in the undercard and is set!
                    I doubt it bro. Juanma's a headliner for HBO or Showtime. If he beats Marquez, his stock will go up even more and he'll never be on an undercard again (unless his career takes a huge downturn of course)...

Comment

But he's also justifying why it shouldn't happeen which once again just encourages greed.
                      Again, I'm not justifying, I'm simply stating facts. This is the way it is...do I like it? Of course not, I really wanna see this fight. But the money just isn't there, you can pretend like that doesn't mean anything, but it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X