Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol do people not know what a robbery is?

Jacobs won 3 rounds clearly and GGG won3 round clearly. How the hell can 6 toss up rounds result in a robbery?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
      I didnt see the fight but you have mental problems. Klitschko is a ****ing bum,remember what i said. Fury owns Klitschko
      Klitschko was 39 when he fight Fury!!! he still has 18 title defenses and the most title fights in heavyweight boxing history

Comment

• Ok, holding IS illegal in boxing, right?

Why wasn't Jacobs penalized? Or given stern warnings?

It was a good strategy to survive, I must admit - circle, circle, and when GGG cuts the ring off,explode off the ropes, and grab him.

He did this at least 8 times in a row in the 7th or 8th round.

Comment

• GGG landed the bigger cleaner shots? lol

I think people just see what they want to see so it clouds their judgement.

Jacobs landed the better body shots and head shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            Calling everyone idiots is a great way to start a conversation lol. GGG looked basic, slow and confused. The multiple looks Jacobs kept giving him stiffled good offense plus Jacobs did a masterful job of smothering and landing combinations to the body while pushing GGG back.

The first real opponent he fought, he failed.
            Apparently all a Boxingscene hypejob needs to do to win a fight is land a few solid jabs, an occasional right hand or uppercut, and score a flash knockdown to be seen as the winner. Nevermind that Jacobs CLEARLY outlanded GGG to both the head and body, while more often than not making Golovkin miss wildly with most of his punches. But hey, HBO still has one of their only money-making fights in GGG-Canelo, which is all that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
              Wtf were u watching...his body shots were bothering GGG all night.
              And GGG's jabs, lead hooks and rights were bothering his brain cells all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                Had it 9-3 Jacobs. That decision sucked.
                Sure budz.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  You're acting like I'm in control of the judges or some *****. GGG/Jacobs is in the books, on to the next one. GGG/Saunders and Jacobs/N'Dam.
                  But if it was Canelo...."Boo Canelo is protected and a hyper job boo". Shut up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    GGG by UD/SD/MD

B Phontain, Boxing56, Damn Wicked, FightLikeABroad, Ruthless One, Sincingship

You da real MVP....

Wasn't able to catch this, but I'm enjoying the blow up all the same.
                    Careful, the polls don't actually close, some of those can be frauds. I think posters can keep voting. But Brobob collects the picks before the fight starts so any votes after the bell rings don't count. Maybe he changed it to close now, but for the last pick em poll I saw posters continue to vote after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                      Lol do people not know what a robbery is?

Jacobs won 3 rounds clearly and GGG won3 round clearly. How the hell can 6 toss up rounds result in a robbery?
                      Cause black power.

Comment

Working...
                      X