Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    all i kno is aint no lil ***** weighing less then my gf is p4p #1 worhty

sorry but it aint happening

they are so small and irrelevent u cant even watch there fights i mean wtf,,what channel do they put two 30lb spanich dudes fighting each other??? some forein chinese channels that no one knows about>?
    Sorry but it did happen. He is currently the recognized P4P #1 by TBRB, ESPN and The Ring. You can keep crying about how small he is or realize that you don't have to be big or popular to be a quality boxer.

EDIT: Personally I see Gonzalez as number two behind Wlad. But all this complaining from NSB is hysterical to me.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-25-2015, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      all i kno is aint no lil ***** weighing less then my gf is p4p #1 worhty

sorry but it aint happening

they are so small and irrelevent u cant even watch there fights i mean wtf,,what channel do they put two 30lb spanich dudes fighting each other??? some forein chinese channels that no one knows about>?
      I heard Ward blew on BET Bruh.

Comment

P4P had some BAD names on their at times.
        Floyd was too high too early. Holyfield was too low at times. Was Naseem on there? I might have skipped over his name/ he should be at some point. Pacquiao made his way to #1 the hard way. Too bad that if Floyd hadn't retired, he might not have been given #1. Mosley @ #3 in 2009 was a disgrace. He had 1 good win in a long while, similar to Gonzalez now, and he got put THAT high?

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
          P4P had some BAD names on their at times.
          Floyd was too high too early. Holyfield was too low at times. Was Naseem on there? I might have skipped over his name/ he should be at some point. Pacquiao made his way to #1 the hard way. Too bad that if Floyd hadn't retired, he might not have been given #1. Mosley @ #3 in 2009 was a disgrace. He had 1 good win in a long while, similar to Gonzalez now, and he got put THAT high?
          Yeah they bugged out with that one.

Comment

Little chocolate got these dudes losing their damn minds

Comment

the fact is that there is no clear #1 right now. 2015 will go down as mayweather's last year at the top and hopefully by the end of 2016 someone else will have proven themselves a worthy successor. if we get fights like kovalev-ward, gonzalez-estrada ii, lomachenko-walters, golovkin-alvarez, etc., then we should be able to make a more informed decision. potentially (although it sounds way too good to be true), kovalev could wipe out stevenson, beterbiev and ward within 12 months, which would make him a very strong #1. as for gonzalez, estrada, nietes and inoue are all opponents worthy of a p4p king

Comment

Roman didn't look like a top #1 guy vs viloria..

Rigo, Ward, floyd, manny would have made easy work of viloria, roman got tagged and worked to hard to think he is #1 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  naming roman gonzlaez #1 is stupid and not right.
                  Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I follow those wieght classes and its a joke to have roman #1.. The guy is top ten, but not 1 or 2.. Roman just fought a guy with 28 losses..
                  Francisco win is like beating Rico Ramos..

Yaegashi is nothing special, how is he better than geale or Murray

The Estrada win was in 2012, the same year that Ward was still active.. Roman hasn't done much else since..
                  Let him fight and beat nietas, inoui, Estrada 2 before we proclaim number 1..

Guys like Ward, rigo, wlad, bradley, Kovolev have all won huge top level fights.. Roman, like GGG shows all he potential in the world but needs bigger fights to vault up the rankings of p4p
                  Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  thank you.

i know im not the only sane person in NSB.

Rigo, Ward, floyd, manny would have made easy work of viloria, roman got tagged and worked to hard to think he is #1 p4p

Bump..............

Told ya so, a long time ago

Comment

To be fair, Viloria was a great fighter, just slightly past it.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      To be fair, Viloria was a great fighter, just slightly past it.
                      Viloria was faded as hell...

Comment

Working...
                      X