No announcement yet.

Klitschko Playing It Smart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    you sound like the type to grass on his neighbour and then laugh behind the curtains as the police knock on his door...sad man
    I dont see anything wrong here. The law is the law.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      I'll never forget the look on AJ's face when he opened the door and saw the drug squad standing there .. funny as fuck!
      What makes me laugh is that you still have that useless 6ft 8 goon plastered all over your profile and you've not given up hope on him yet.....give it up with all your obsessive views of fury and accept the oath will never be at the top again , and rest asure if joshua was caught with class A in his system during training for a fight i would be saying exactly the same about him as i am about fury.
      But you and i know joshua is alot more focused and dedicated as a boxer and champion , now get back on your fishing boat and go catch some herring because your views on a boxing champion on how he should behave are totally fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        What makes me laugh is that you still have that useless 6ft 8 goon plastered all over your profile and you've not given up hope on him yet.....give it up with all your obsessive views of fury and accept the oath will never be at the top again , and rest asure if joshua was caught with class A in his system during training for a fight i would be saying exactly the same about him as i am about fury.
        But you and i know joshua is alot more focused and dedicated as a boxer and champion , now get back on your fishing boat and go catch some herring because your views on a boxing champion on how he should behave are totally fucked up
        Lmao you've been burnt so badly on this thread and you still carry on with your bile. Smh. Just stfu you absolute string lol.

Comment

Is weed an illegal substance? Yes or no? Is it it illegal to possess and sell an illegal substance? A simple answer is all that's required.
          Lmao ether.

Comment

Originally posted by RED REP View Post
            Lmao you've been burnt so badly on this thread and you still carry on with your bile. Smh. Just stfu you absolute string lol.
            Says who lol.....who's at the top and who's had to give up his belt for yayooo in his system...gtfoh bongo

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Jokes aside mate, you must know that, as a Fury fan, I was seriously pissed off by the way he went off the rails after beating Wlad and threw away everything he's achieved since Uncle Pete took over as head trainer.

But he's still only 28 yo, and he can come back from it. And coke is not a PED.

Comment

Jokes aside mate, you must know that, as a Fury fan, I was seriously pissed off by the way he went off the rails after beating Wlad and threw away everything he's achieved since Uncle Pete took over as head trainer.

But he's still only 28 yo, and he can come back from it. And coke is not a PED.
                I never said coke was a ped m8 you know what i wrote....an illegal substance is what i wrote which it is , and you know i have never had much time for fury as a fighter but even i eased up on him as a person after he hit rock bottom unlike the weilands of this world....i hope he do come back and makes it to challenge for a world title again as he brings colour to it but like it or all not if your not dedicated and commited as a fighter that will always be a nail in your professional coffin....he seems to lack that extra you need to remian a champion

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Alright calm down Bernd. Dunno how Joshua is ranked second in the world either. Fury, Povetkin, Parker are both more accomplished, as well as Wlad obviously.
                  Get back in the cage. How can you honestly believe that, unless you are blinded by something, like maybe the color of his skin?

Comment

Originally posted by Brocklee View Post
                    10 weeks to go and both fighters have kept the honor and respect between each other alive, which is exciting and intriguing at the same time. People are wondering how brutal the fight will be considering that Anthony Joshua is just 27 years old and is in line with world’s most talented boxers of this generation, boasting a 100 knockout-to-win ratio, and according to BOXRec and Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, he is the second best heavyweight boxer in the world. That leaves Klitschko with all of his glory, honor, and experience. He is considered to be a master strategic boxer who evaluates every move like a calculator for human movement and he has a history of having the hardest punching knockouts, hence his nickname. People have compared him to Muhammad Ali and he deserves that comparison perfectly.
                    You're crazy if you think he deserves to be compared to Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                      Get back in the cage. How can you honestly believe that, unless you are blinded by something, like maybe the color of his skin?
                      All of them have better wins than Joshua, rankings are based on who you beat, not how good you look. Joshua as of yet hasn't beaten anyone. Stop accusing me of being a racist you soft ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X