No announcement yet.

Predict Golovkin vs Brook UK PPV numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    lol i really wont be surprised if it sells more.. uk fans get excited over darts after all
    Didn't 400k people buy the mayweather-berto fight? ... talk about buying ****.

I think the reason why the UK will buy more ppv is because they are reasonable priced. 23 dollars.

There are other factors like... they are fans of the sport regardless of the race of the fighters... something some people from the US can't say...

Comment

Keep in mind that these cost about 1/3 of what the US (Canelo) PPV will cost. So whatever the buy rate is, you need to divide it by 3 to come up with US PPV equivalent.. and then of course you need to factor in the difference in purses. I've heard that Brook and Golovkin stand to take about $5m each. Canelo's last purse was $20m.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Keep in mind that these cost about 1/3 of what the US (Canelo) PPV will cost. So whatever the buy rate is, you need to divide it by 3 to come up with US PPV equivalent.. and then of course you need to factor in the difference in purses. I've heard that Brook and Golovkin stand to take about $5m each. Canelo's last purse was $20m.
        Canelo's a $20M coward, doe.

Comment

Well it's not going to get Quigg/Frampton's awful numbers (160,000) so at least Eddie won't have to worry about that.

500K seems about right. Brook isn't a PPV star and GGG isn't known by the Sky audience that much.

Comment

Please update here once you get information of the PPV numbers and also the US ratings (both transmitions, evening and night)

Comment

Working...
            X