now BOSSNELO will do his dirty work once again

godnelo is really bumlovkin's biological father

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
    bumlovkin been ducking the jacobs rematch for AGES

BOSSNELO faces jacobs with no problem

bumlovkin was so PETRIFIED of derevyanchenko he got stripped

All Bossnelo has actually done is fighting Bumlovkin twice and a former opponent of him last time out. Oh, and btw, still calling pro boxers cowards, when one has just lost hes life, is pathetic in the extreme, especially considering youve achieved absolutely in your sad hating life..

Comment

Please tell me and be perfectly honest how does nellies nut taste like.I heard it’s like a warm salty salsa.I would call you a h#mo but based on your emotional rant I would guess your female or in the category of sluts with nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        Please tell me and be perfectly honest how does nellies nut taste like.I heard it’s like a warm salty salsa.I would call you a h#mo but based on your emotional rant I would guess your female or in the category of sluts with nuts.
        Why do you want to know how it tastes and why have you been asking others? Only a gay guy would be interested in that.

Comment

GGG I'm sure is pissed because he now has to face Andrade, Charlo or look like a clown if he weazels out of it.

Comment

Boxing's face aka GOATnelo seeks to add credible & fresh opposition to his illustrious resume meanwhile GolovBum will feast on another tomato can.

Comment

When did BOSSNELO fight a rematch with Jacobs?????? Actually BOSSNELO ducked a rematch with GGG to fight a guy GGG had already beat by UD in his home state and knocked the guy down. Canelo won but he couldn't hurt Jacobs and he gassed bad in the late rounds. Canelo isn't cleaning up sht for GGG. Canelo is the champ now and he has to fight Dervy to keep his title. He has not fought Dervy and he hasn't beat Dervy. He may never fight Dervy or he might lose to Dervy. Quit giving your god credit for a fight he has not fought yet or won yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                Boxing's face aka GOATnelo seeks to add credible & fresh opposition to his illustrious resume meanwhile GolovBum will feast on another tomato can.
                All Canelo has to do is say he might fight somebody and the red Canelo cultists who call him GOATnelo or BOSSnelo or Emperor Canelo or KINGnelo give him credit for a KO win over the guy. Canelo hasn't done st yet. He has not fight yet with Kovalev or Dervy and if he ever fights either of them he might lose. Wait till he actually does something before talking about all this good stuff he is doing. All he is done so far is duck a rematch with GGG while fighting helpless Fielding who was a worse cherry pick than Rolls and had already been KOed by Callum Smith in two rounds. Oh, yeah he beat Jacobs who GGG had already beat. Big fucing deal. So getting a debatable win over GGG and beating Fielding and Jacobs he becomes your GOAT. That is just STUPID!

Comment

Where were these calls for rematches with Canelo against either Trout or Lara? The Jacobs fight was closer than most expected but it was as convincing of a win as many claim that Canelo had in the Golovkin rematch, even though there were no KD's. I'd still like to know when the rematch with Danny was suppose to happen.

Comment

After the diva ducked (avoided, evaded, circumvented, dodged, sidestepped or weaseled out of) his fight with Golovkin, it's beyond moronic to accuse Golovkin of ducking Jacobs.
                    Even diva worshipers gotta know that "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Comment

Working...
                    X