Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had adopted a 13 year old Mike Tyson how would you have guided him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
    I was about to ask if it was Sunnydale projects, but I see you mentioned later it was Double Rock.

6 murders in one year, on just one block.
    Its insane... The hidden isolated parts of the city, very sad. Sunnydale is no better unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Its insane... The hidden isolated parts of the city, very sad. Sunnydale is no better unfortunately.
      It’s better/less bad now, for whatever that’s worth.

SF is strange in its wealth gaps, the rich live side by side by the poor, million dollar Victorian houses across the street from Public housing. Even the famed Pink Ladies from the show Full House is only a couple of blocks from the ghetto.

I have an ex that lived in visitacion valley, only a few blocks from Sunnydale and Geneva Towers. But luckily, a few blocks away was practically a different world. Same thing with HP, I have family that lives only a few blocks from the Oakdale projects, but luckily it’s also like a whole different world. Especially with gentrification, they even have hipster places on 3rd St now.
      Last edited by Thread Stealer; 07-10-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Everyone is great in their own regard.

Khabib's father seemed to have success putting in that mountain work, this is where he raised him and where they put in a lot of work. Clean, fresh air and water...farms close by.Elevation.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
          It’s better/less bad now, for whatever that’s worth.

SF is strange in its wealth gaps, the rich live side by side by the poor, million dollar Victorian houses across the street from Public housing. Even the famed Pink Ladies from the show Full House is only a couple of blocks from the ghetto.

I have an ex that lived in visitacion valley, only a few blocks from Sunnydale and Geneva Towers. But luckily, a few blocks away was practically a different world. Same thing with HP, I have family that lives only a few blocks from the Oakdale projects, but luckily it’s also like a whole different world. Especially with gentrification, they even have hipster places on 3rd St now.
          Yeah 3rd street has been subject to gentrification now for more than a few years. Years back, in the 90's we were living in the Lower Haight and this lady has a gigantic six room monster flat across the street from the Projects on Haight street. Because of location she was willing to rent the whole floor for the small sum of 600 bucks a month! now it does not matter where a place is in that area lol.

We have property near the Painted Ladies in what is now called NOPA which is really the Western Addition. That Park (Alamo Square) never had but a few people, now? its crowded. I will always love it here...spent the majority of my life here, but the people here now they get more pretentious by the minute.

I always liked Visitation Valley and those areas in the outer Mission. Its like another world. Around those projects are nice homes. When people take care of them they shine as much as other areas of the city.

I have probably said this a lot but San Francisco reminds me of "that girl" that most hetero red blooded guys who have some looks have met: You know Thread Stealer, the girl who can be nuts, drive you to swear you never want to hear her name again, get you so angry you can fry an egg on your head....Until she really dolls up. And the minute you see her in nice skimpy outfit, with heels, a smile, and that wood starts to pop, you forget alllllllllll about the other stuff

Comment

Seriously. The stout hand of discipline is what Mike never received. I'd have held him across my knee for an old fashioned spanking at the first sign of indiscretion on that young man's part, if it took three huskies from the fire department to assist me, by buggery! Remember, I am 6' 9", so not likely to need much help even with the likes of fire-plug Tyson at 13. I could probably hold him at bay with one mitt out on top of his leprechaun noggin. I've got a mitt on me that will cover most of his buttocks when I swat.

Comment

With the tall humps of his buttocks bright and stinging, certainly glistening anyway, ol' Mike might reconsider his bad behavior, by buggery, once ol' stepdaddy administered some old fashioned fist fondling on the recalcitrant lad.

Comment

Whoops,wrong thread, by sneezy!!
                Last edited by The Old LefHook; 07-11-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Does anyone suggest Tyson should have less discipline than I advise, by Moslem buggery?

Comment

Why did he have to be a fighter? If anything...the idea of adopting him would be to show him love and teach him to become a decent human being. Adopting him because of his talents means you are looking for a commodity rather than for compassionate reasons. Why couldn't he become book educated and maybe end up in corporate rather than in a ring. Time out in prison using that time to educate himself certainly made an improvement to his temperament. Imagine if that happened as a teenager. Sure...we would have been robbed of some classic fights...but you have to weigh the pros and cons.

Comment

He'll mind--or else!

Comment

Working...
                      X