No announcement yet.

Prime Mike Tyson vs Prime Joe Frazier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Mike Tyson vs Prime Joe Frazier

This is a very interesting match up. Both have similar fighting styles and both are all time greats. I pick Frazier due to the fact that Tyson didnt like it when people stood up to him and Frazier has an engine like no other and you cannot break his will (even Foreman couldnt keep Frazier on the ground for too long)plus he has an underrated ring IQ. So, who you got?

Watch Mike Tyson vs. Marvis Frazier for your answer.

Comment

Prime Tyson was a stronger, faster, improved version of Frazier. Frazier would have been overwhelmed early on and Tyson stops him in mid-late rounds.

Comment

Frazier knocks out Tyson late, after an exciting 4 rounds

Comment

It'd go something like this:

Comment

Frazier never defeated a power puncher his entire career outside Bonevena who wouldn't even scratch Tyson,yet almost TKO"d Frazier in two rnds .

Tyson in 1 or 2 rnds depending which Tyson shows up.

Comment

Iron Mike Tyson with Cus D'Amato and was very hungry and actually trained would stop Frazier in the 5th round!

People forget Cus D'Amato was the guy that kept Tyson at his absolute best and was the only man that could keep him in check!..

A focused, hungry, disciplined Tyson with Cus D'Amato is nigh unstoppable due to his speed, power, head movement, body attack, and pressure! Sucks that Tyson never really got a chance to fight someone really solid to prove this point!

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                It'd go something like this:

I usually whoop Mike Tyson ass in that game

Comment

Isn't even close in my mind, mike would pummel him in 1 or 2 rounds, faster, stronger more powerful...

Comment

Frazier did beat Ali. I don't think Prime Tyson stands a chance against that Ali.

Comment

Working...
                    X