Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson - Let's talk sense.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best heavyweight boxer to ever lace up a glove in my opinion is Lennox Lewis.he just had the totally package and he dominated the best.when Mike fought a opponent equally good he didn't do well.ali struggled against top opponents but Lennox beat the top guys to a pulp

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
      The best heavyweight boxer to ever lace up a glove in my opinion is Lennox Lewis.he just had the totally package and he dominated the best.when Mike fought a opponent equally good he didn't do well.ali struggled against top opponents but Lennox beat the top guys to a pulp
      Come on Tyson destroyed Bruno twice. Lennox was in tough against Bruno before the ending. I'm a huge fan of Lennox but facts are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Come on Tyson destroyed Bruno twice. Lennox was in tough against Bruno before the ending. I'm a huge fan of Lennox but facts are facts.
        An what did Lennox do to Mike and don't blame it on oooh well that wasn't a prime Mike.and also that was just one point u brought up a good one but is that it.i don't think there's nothing more than the Bruno vs Lennox comparison.lennox just had it all size power skill heart.mike had skill and power and that's where it ends.

Comment

Working...
        X