Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Thats what she gets..
    Thats what you get when you take the politician by the chode sometimes. Sometimes you take the chode & sometimes the chode takes you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Damn you know we living in a corrupt era when the p#rn star gotta pay the gross old guy with the strange looking dong post-f#cking.

I remember the good ole days when you had to pay the p#rn star for sex. My how times have changed.
      Meanwhile Hillary Clinton sold 20 percent of America’s uranium to Russia and then "the Russian government gave $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Bill got 1/2 a million and God only knows how many Russian Hookers.

So "The Donald" ****ed some **** star when he was single and just a rich guy! So he paid her off because he didn't want bad publicity (made her sigh a non discloser).

Years later she want's to blackmail him cause he's running for President of the USA! She thinks she can get a grip of change?
      Last edited by TJ highway; 12-12-2018, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        Meanwhile Hillary Clinton sold 20 percent of America’s uranium to Russia and then "the Russian government gave $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Bill got 1/2 a million and God only knows how many Russian Hookers.
        Yea all these politicians are corrupt as f#ck I agree with you. F#ck em all.

Comment

Working...
        X