Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-12-2019, 12:44 AM #11
Lieutenant

Quoted: 7154 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 990,876.17
Total Points: 1,128,721.79
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Speaking of, I learned today that Hitler was Time Person of the Year (of 1938). Stalin won it twice.

I think it's intended to reflect influence and impact on current events and discourse, but not necessarily be an endorsement. But it would be interesting to go back and read how Time covered previous controversial POYs. Did they paint them as bad? Did they offer mixed opinions?

Well I agree that this wouldn't make Trumpsters angry. Not like when when Caitlyn Jenner won that bravery award. But that's a separate discussion.

Anyway, Trump was also Time Person of the Year. It doesn't seem to be a largely politically driven thing.

Presidents are almost always elected as Time Person of the Year, in fact whoever wins in 2020 will probably be Person of the Year as well.

Typically Person of The Year isn't overtly politically driven, but politics do play a huge role. It's been a lot more politically driven for the past 3 years thats for sure. Just look at the year before it was Journalists who ran non stop conspiracy theories about Trump Russia collusion, and the year before that it was the Me Too Movement women.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 01:01 AM #12
Școala vieții

Quoted: 2647 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 40,730.34
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny Good post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Merry Christmas - TBear 

Dumb. When someone does something about the Chinese or Indians polluting, then I'll care about a "great change" in being more ecological
BM dnobagaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 02:17 AM #13
The ugly American

Quoted: 10109 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,684.60
Total Points: 169,461.34
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

You gotta giver her (and her handlers) credit.

They've managed to get quite a few adults, and amazingly some in very high positions of power, to allow themselves to be lectured to by a teenage high school dropout.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:43 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4377 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.53
Total Points: 77,770.21
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Awards from time has had that same feeling of “Snowflake of the Year”

Their hq is full of snowflakes lol so not surprise
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:46 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19241 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 258,047.66
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Good for her, but people saying this will make Trump supporters angry, all I have to say to those people is
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. Angry about what, that a bunch of like minded liberal pansy's who think exactly like her voted for her to be Time Person of the Year? As if anyone believes those voting for her are some objective arbiters of truth. This is equivalent to liking your own posts on Facebook while simultaneously reveling in the smell of your own farts.

exactly, great post Jim... wtf ?

oooooh, look... a 16yo read out a speech and got emotional

all 16yo's can read, and get emotional... nothing to see here

Sean Plunket compares Greta Thunberg to Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin

Sean Plunket has derided Time magazine for picking Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg as its Person of the Year, claiming the choice was in the interest of "selling more magazines".

Speaking on MagicTalk on Thursday afternoon, Plunket, 55, read aloud a text from a listener noting previous controversial title-holders.

"Just on Greta Thunberg getting Time Person of the Year... I love this text. Mike's just pointed out to me some other stunning people who have been Time Person of the Year," Plunket said.

"Joseph Stalin, in 1939 and 1942... Joseph Stalin, excellent. Richard Nixon, 1971. Don't forget Adolf Hitler in 1938... Rudy Giuliani in 2001. Vladimir Putin - good old Vlad - in 2007. And our very own Donald Trump in 2016.

"So I suppose in some ways, Greta fits that mould perfectly - she's a great choice.

"Of course, they're only choosing that person on who can sell the most magazines - and Little Miss 'How Dare You' has clearly had a lot of exposure this year."

Later on, Plunket reiterated his belief that 16-year-old Thunberg was only chosen to "sell more editions".

"All it's designed to do is sell more editions of Time magazine, which strangely enough is printed on paper - which comes from trees, which should be left in the ground to cleanse the environment," he said to a caller.

Thunberg, who turns 17 in January, has captured the world's attention with her powerful activism towards the climate crisis. The teen was lauded by Time for kicking off an environmental campaign in August 2018, which later developed into a global movement.

In September, the 16-year-old polarised the world with her impassioned speech at the UN Climate Action Summit.

The AM Show's Duncan Garner previously lambasted the controversial activist in a strongly-worded opinion piece, claiming her "dramatic" UN speech was "counterproductive" and a "turn-off".
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:47 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19241 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 258,047.66
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
You gotta giver her (and her handlers) credit.

They've managed to get quite a few adults, and amazingly some in very high positions of power, to allow themselves to be lectured to by a teenage high school dropout.

exactly

she is obviously a lot smarter than all the adults who worship her
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 04:09 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7001 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,965,685.62
Total Points: 2,978,733.67
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded 
Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Sláinte .. Good health :) - kafkod Cheers. No thanks but cheers. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Thx - jaded 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbox View Post
I would have preferred the kid who invented the machine which is helping to remove all the plastic bags in the ocean.
However that kid is actually solving problems unlike this little windbag full of leftist propaganda bull****.
Green K sent!...

It's about Boyan Slat, the 25-year-old inventor from the Netherlands...

... and the kid is a real "doer", not a "propaganda bull****ter", tbh...
MDPopescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 04:24 AM #18
MADE IN STUTTGART

Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 30,821.43
Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz 
Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

She's a little puppet just like her mother was, her mother was a well known singer in Sweden who was getting 'rammed' by some powerful people in Sweden. They're using this semi ******ed girl for their bull**** propaganda. She has no idea what's going on she's just reading from her script given to her.

Little spoiled zionist puppet

79939980_2825573597487448_6450128228106371072_n
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 04:25 AM #19
MADE IN STUTTGART

Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 30,821.43
Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz 
Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

Btw trump supporters are fkn ******ed, everyone knows he's a puppet for the elite, his orders come out of Jerusalem.
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 04:56 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3141 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 68,082.34
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

I feel like she is a 150 year old woman who has travelled forward in time but is somehow put her in a teenagers body.

When that photo surfaced of some kid in the 19th century that was identical to her I was on board straight away.

It’s brilliant that she has this this voice. I just feel she uses I and Me too much when she speaks. Instead of US and WE.

So ultimately tbh, she p.isses me off. I can’t help it
Sparked_26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends