Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hahahaha this fella has the squares shaped head I've ever seen wtf!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all sure that **** is real?

I'm no skull shape expert, but, goddamn, does he have a cubic brain then?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      they must have put his head in a box when he was a baby like how they make those square watermelons.
      jap tech mology... you my buddy.. and i will not be my usual mean self.. you.. i like.. jaded.. i like.. boston ****.. i love want to plant my dong in his pink azz..

i want to learn how to ice skate.. i cant roller skate good.. i can fight real good. real good ... mexican.. but i cant do snow stuff.. ski.. no. ice scate.. no.. curling. no... shooting.. ver y very good.. but this is not about violence.. does cold weather make better atheletes..??? why are so many dang cannadians so popullar..... i love ann murry.. gordon lightfoot....

Comment

No matter what you think of the thread you can't deny that it provides exactly what the title promises.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          Hahahahahaha who the fook is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            jap tech mology... you my buddy.. and i will not be my usual mean self.. you.. i like.. jaded.. i like.. boston ****.. i love want to plant my dong in his pink azz..

i want to learn how to ice skate.. i cant roller skate good.. i can fight real good. real good ... mexican.. but i cant do snow stuff.. ski.. no. ice scate.. no.. curling. no... shooting.. ver y very good.. but this is not about violence.. does cold weather make better atheletes..??? why are so many dang cannadians so popullar..... i love ann murry.. gordon lightfoot....
            Haha your love for Canadian stuff is interesting my friend. I read most that KOTH rap you wrote out loud to my lady and showed her the picture of your dog and she got a kick out of it

Comment

Also this guy reminds me of Michael Seals especially his Boxrec pic lol

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Y'all sure that **** is real?

I'm no skull shape expert, but, goddamn, does he have a cubic brain then?
                Defo real listen to what he says in the vid lol. I thought it was ikigai at first

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  No matter what you think of the thread you can't deny that it provides exactly what the title promises.
                  No false promises here bro only thing is the title should have read "the squarest head" instead of the typo squares.

Comment

One of the comments from there lol.

"was waiting see if he had ears.....ole tetris head azz boi"

Comment

but the lack of some of those aspects does not make what transpires in a fight not inside fightin
                      Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      but the lack of some of those aspects does not make what transpires in a fight not inside fighting

Comment

Working...
                      X