I am old..Nipsey Russell... not that bish Nipsy hustle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Never heard of Nipsey hussel until he got killed
    you are one of my favorite posters... i tried to call that 202 number.. pm me the real number.. you are a great poster.. respect i enjoy your posts and input.. hit me up.. pm..ok please.. i am sure we got laughs and boxxing stuff to talk about..

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
      Your wife would give me her “poon” as you like to call it...as if anyone would buy your raps...
      Talking about a man’s wife? You better show some decency because you say this is person and nigas can die over this.

Comment

Zaroku My number is quoted!!!...^^^^^^^^^^^

It’s literally anytime you want to...I got time bro!!!...

i got people and me calling your number.. l believe that you think you are a rapper and need your amazing rap skills displayed... i keep calling you.. i had my jew lawyer call you.. we need to put you on the map.. you and I fight.. real fight.. you beat me.. you a king.. i beat you.. i go to jail again.. you can't lose.. anser your ****ing phone puto... i wont let it go.. you gotta put up put up.. i am begging you.. please gimme my chance to beat you up... bad or you beat me.. i love fighting.. i will not let this go... we need to fight.. we need to sign docs.. i can make you famous.. i want to meet you. and then you teach me how to throw hands... i have a lot of experience in throwing hands..

whip me up real Good.. show me.. please.. how can I meet you.. i call a number.. you do not answer... come on man.. for your amazing rap skills.. fight me.. let's do it.... please.. please.

i won\t let this go donnie **** darko.. maricon..... rap about how you beat up a big boss.. and stayed super fly.. nig what meet me.. please.. i need to smash a fool.. please.. you need to smash a fool.. when where.. i gave you a number.. btw.. larry called that number and we talked.. btw.. other guys on this site.. know that number... it is my home number.. please please i will put up money.. to beat you up.. please let me please ... do not run to the mods.. do not bish up on me...

i need to beat the crap outta someone.. now I got you.. good enough.. let's do it..please.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          i got people and me calling your number.. l believe that you think you are a rapper and need your amazing rap skills displayed... i keep calling you.. i had my jew lawyer call you.. we need to put you on the map.. you and I fight.. real fight.. you beat me.. you a king.. i beat you.. i go to jail again.. you can't lose.. anser your ****ing phone puto... i wont let it go.. you gotta put up put up.. i am begging you.. please gimme my chance to beat you up... bad or you beat me.. i love fighting.. i will not let this go... we need to fight.. we need to sign docs.. i can make you famous.. i want to meet you. and then you teach me how to throw hands... i have a lot of experience in throwing hands..

whip me up real Good.. show me.. please.. how can I meet you.. i call a number.. you do not answer... come on man.. for your amazing rap skills.. fight me.. let's do it.... please.. please.

i won\t let this go donnie **** darko.. maricon..... rap about how you beat up a big boss.. and stayed super fly.. nig what meet me.. please.. i need to smash a fool.. please.. you need to smashi a fool.. when where.. i gave you a number.. btw.. larry called that number and we talked.. btw.. other guys on this site.. know that number... it is my home number.. please please i will put up money.. to beat you up.. please let me please ... do not run to the mods.. do not bish up on me...

i need to beat the crap outta someone.. now I got you.. good enough.. let's do it..please.
          Get a prepaid card and call me since you can’t afford the call on your plan......you’re overseas...when are you going to be at the address I gave???...when you get on U.S. soil continue your bullchit stories then...you’re a coward and a fraud...puzzy azz talk **** overseas...about a U.S. deceased rapper...bring your bi*tch azz to the address I gave...punk!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Talking about a man’s wife? You better show some decency because you say this is person and nigas can die over this.
            F**ck you...I’ve seen the racist and disrespectful comments by you all over this site...let your girlfriend... Zaroku her wife and they’re bish made dog Johnny fight their own battles...both of you are cucksters!!!...

Comment

F**ck you...I’ve seen the racist and disrespectful comments by you all over this site...let your girlfriend... Zaroku her wife and they’re bish made dog Johnny fight their own battles...both of you are cucksters!!!...
              you are beyond stupid.. if we meet... we won't you wont want that.. i give you my sword... then.. i mess you up.. i take it back and cut you once.. over.. it will be over in seconds.. seconds.. i am all in.. be that guy.. be a man.. you cant provide a working number... are you too busy polishing knobs.. giving head to every maricon who has wood..

i just want you to sign a waiver.. i will sign it too.. i promise you. it will be fast and over... please please let us meet... i promise you.. it will be fast.. you get me. or I get you.. i like my odds... one pass.. over.. done.. gimme that homie..

others might say you messed up.. nope you are a rapper.. who has amazing rapping skills.... while you rap.. i cut you in half.. please do not back down.. sell tix.. make some money... you can have it all.. as long as you show up. and sign papers.. we go.. i do not think it will last longer than a few seconds...

if my blade gets chipped.. no problem.. i got a guy who takes good care of my blade..... i am loving this... now you can showcase your rap skills.. i will sit and wait no problem..you get your minutes of fame...sell a few self produced cuts off of your debut album..

i know guys like you. and they detail my ride.. but you want to throw.. ok... i am loving it..

give me a real working number.. you are a fraud.. i got way more cred than you.. you are simply an azz clown wanna be rapper... where you at.. location.. you are so suspect.. fake phone number.. you are a hard core rappa.. niiggiy this and niggy that.. yeah.. i am down wit it....last time i beefed.. i showed up and my opponent left me hanging

be a man.. do not leave me hanggging.. we do it.. lets do it.. please.. do not let me down..

Comment

Get a prepaid card and call me since you can’t afford the call on your plan......you’re overseas...when are you going to be at the address I gave???...when you get on U.S. soil continue your bullchit stories then...you’re a coward and a fraud...puzzy azz talk **** overseas...about a U.S. deceased rapper...bring your bi*tch azz to the address I gave...punk!!!...
                you got owned.. ask others who i call.. i called a dude in south africa.. i called guys in europe.. mexico.. colombia.. you are a fraud.. imagine me as the guy who tells you .. your rap album svcks... i call israel.. if you could see my life.. big house.. near beach tokyo.. i am not hurting for money.. i do not need phone cards.. my number is legit.. yours.. isnt..

stop trying to flip the script....

if you really had the goods.. we would all know.. i call people on this site.. i call you.. no answer..

you got owned.. you are a liar and can't provide a number... exposed..

you got exposed.. fact.. i call beercules.. he knows my voice. I call other guys...Blaster... ggg golovkin.. they know my voice.. i am feeling your voice.... if your rap was so awesome and trump tight... your chit would blow up.. you came on this site.. trying to peddle your bull shcit rap.. a few mods.. told you to chill.. i said.. let a nig come up.. they cut you slack.. now the guy who was trying to help you.. is now your enemy.. **** it pluck it you fsisssked up bad....

i think you could have done better messing with someone else.. but ok.. i love slapping up hoes... lets do it..

i won't let it go.. working phone number.. stop playing games.. i call beer. others they answer.. i call you..no answer.. no wonder your rap game is weak..

your game is super weak.. you post a song.. guys who kinda like it like me..you then admit it is your work.. others who hate it.. you say it is someone elses rap.. not yours..

i got way more cred than you.. i can provide case numbers.. can you.. i can..

i am going to you and I post our convict sheets to mods.. you pick the mod.. i will sho nuff shut a bish ass hoe like u up.. please. please..

Comment

you are beyond stupid.. if we meet... we won't you wont want that.. i give you my sword... then.. i mess you up.. i take it back and cut you once.. over.. it will be over in seconds.. seconds.. i am all in.. be that guy.. be a man.. you cant provide a working number... are you too busy polishing knobs.. giving head to every maricon who has wood..

i just want you to sign a waiver.. i will sign it too.. i promise you. it will be fast and over... please please let us meet... i promise you.. it will be fast.. you get me. or I get you.. i like my odds... one pass.. over.. done.. gimme that homie..

others might say you messed up.. nope you are a rapper.. who has amazing rapping skills.... while you rap.. i cut you in half.. please do not back down.. sell tix.. make some money... you can have it all.. as long as you show up. and sign papers.. we go.. i do not think it will last longer than a few seconds...

if my blade gets chipped.. no problem.. i got a guy who takes good care of my blade..... i am loving this... now you can showcase your rap skills.. i will sit and wait no problem..you get your minutes of fame...sell a few self produced cuts off of your debut album..

i know guys like you. and they detail my ride.. but you want to throw.. ok... i am loving it..

give me a real working number.. you are a fraud.. i got way more cred than you.. you are simply an azz clown wanna be rapper... where you at.. location.. you are so suspect.. fake phone number.. you are a hard core rappa.. niiggiy this and niggy that.. yeah.. i am down wit it....last time i beefed.. i showed up and my opponent left me hanging

be a man.. do not leave me hanggging.. we do it.. lets do it.. please.. do not let me down..
                  You’re a real dumbazz...you are overseas...you have my number...you’re scared and won’t come to the states...the number you gave doesn’t work!!!...

How bout this...I gave you an address...pull up!!!...Much better than a number but here you go again...301.818.2347

Comment

you got owned.. ask others who i call.. i called a dude in south africa.. i called guys in europe.. mexico.. colombia.. you are a fraud.. imagine me as the guy who tells you .. your rap album svcks... i call israel.. if you could see my life.. big house.. near beach tokyo.. i am not hurting for money.. i do not need phone cards.. my number is legit.. yours.. isnt..

stop trying to flip the script....

if you really had the goods.. we would all know.. i call people on this site.. i call you.. no answer..

you got owned.. you are a liar and can't provide a number... exposed..

you got exposed.. fact.. i call beercules.. he knows my voice. I call other guys...Blaster... ggg golovkin.. they know my voice.. i am feeling your voice.... if your rap was so awesome and trump tight... your chit would blow up.. you came on this site.. trying to peddle your bull shcit rap.. a few mods.. told you to chill.. i said.. let a nig come up.. they cut you slack.. now the guy who was trying to help you.. is now your enemy.. **** it pluck it you fsisssked up bad....

i think you could have done better messing with someone else.. but ok.. i love slapping up hoes... lets do it..

i won't let it go.. working phone number.. stop playing games.. i call beer. others they answer.. i call you..no answer.. no wonder your rap game is weak..

your game is super weak.. you post a song.. guys who kinda like it like me..you then admit it is your work.. others who hate it.. you say it is someone elses rap.. not yours..

i got way more cred than you.. i can provide case numbers.. can you.. i can..

i am going to you and I post our convict sheets to mods.. you pick the mod.. i will sho nuff shut a bish ass hoe like u up.. please. please..
                    You have about as much cred as this thread...1 star!!!...

Comment

You have about as much cred as this thread...1 star!!!...
                      my wife is puzzled.. why you hate her..ok.. you are a hateful fool.. idiots are everywhere...

you are chitting.. trying to chit on a guy who has nothing against you.. yet you lash out at other posters.. who acutally are real solid guys.. you go after my homie finito.. he is and i am sure big boss.. he loves movies.. look.. to love movies you gotta have moneyl.... he knows k town. he knows cars.. he knows money..

i do not think he would try to be a rapper... he makes money.. you serve at the mercy of your fans.. do you have fans.. tell me you have at least some fans.. who will buy your amazing raps..

i go to compton.. near gardena..what is it.. someone help me out.. senior moment. what free ways go to compton.. 405 to the 105 get off at Normandie.. stay in the left lane.. then you got compton.. and Donnie needs to peddle his amazing rap free style there... he might get shot and robbed.. but. he is super fly.. bullet proof.. gangsta white walls.. william devaugh big boss. he goes to all the after hours spots.. he is that guy.. he goes to spearmint rihno and all da ladies know him.. he is a ballah.. balling all outta control... big boss man..

i rear him like I fear the lucky charms leprechauan showing up, ... i am terrified.. i am wasting my time being so dismissive of a rapper slah big boss man who does not even give me a real number.. call his fake number..

i gotta go guys... jhonny needs to take a man dump.. and needs me to walk him.. jhonny is like clock work.. he eats and he has to take a dump..

donnie.. if you want a few bits of coin.. you walk jhonny... but first you would need a work visa in japan. and you would have to produce your phd .. or some degree... can you do that????

one thing.. get a job... get a life.. nobody is holding you back.. jhonny is now going to become a rapper... he thinks he is oppressed.. sleeping all day. eating steak, and chewing on his crew toys...

what you be chewing on.. get a job.. a real job. car washing.. ok good honest work..

i have zero rapping skills.. i have shined shoes.. worked in a bowling alley.. and did whatever my bosses told me to do.... i got mentored by men who made me who I am.. i get paid now.. i paid my dues.. i never imagined being a rapper was a job.. i like to see progress every day.. every day.. make positive moves.. ok.. i am not sure why you waste your time with me.. btw.. this message is directed at all kinds of young guys.. only you are stupid enough to think it is all about you... and your bish azz crew.. you sick from my dizik. and it aint no flu... son.. move on. nothing nice from this man. me...you wil crap your g string and run.. i have done it..if you really want it.. you can have it.. you sign.. we go mano a mano.. i prefer swords.. in seconds it is over.. you win.. i learned something.. you lose... i learn nothing.. i am nothing..

look at how i got you all in your feelings.. you are not even ready to fight me.. i won't fight you..be worthy of something.. be worthy..

Comment

Working...
                      X