No announcement yet.

Errol Spence New York Times interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    He did a NY Times article about his f#cking clothes?!?!?! That seems weird, but f#ck I guess mfers so soft these days you might need to talk about some "loafers" to entice these cake boys to maybe watch some guys punch each other in the face for entertainment.
    The Charlo brothers were just featured in GQ magazine also. I guess this is a way a marketing and reaching a new audience.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      The Charlo brothers were just featured in GQ magazine also. I guess this is a way a marketing and reaching a new audience.
      They talked about boxing in that article doe. This is Spence talking about loafers & sh^t. I've never said the word "loafers" out loud alone or with another living person in my life. I sorta look at Spence as a lesser man for saying the word "loafer". I'm pretty sure if another dude called a shoe I was wearing a loafer I'd beat his ass on principle.

Comment

is this clown going to ever step up? mikey is calling him out so I don't to hear that excuse that he's avoided. spence needs to take fight asap.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          lol that audience doesn't give a **** about boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
            Maybe some girls will look at it and want to hop on their dick like Ryan Garcia lol.

Comment

They talked about boxing in that article doe. This is Spence talking about loafers & sh^t. I've never said the word "loafers" out loud alone or with another living person in my life. I sorta look at Spence as a lesser man for saying the word "loafer". I'm pretty sure if another dude called a shoe I was wearing a loafer I'd beat his ass on principle.
              Lololololol.... You are too funny.

Comment

He did a NY Times article about his f#cking clothes?!?!?! That seems weird, but f#ck I guess mfers so soft these days you might need to talk about some "loafers" to entice these cake boys to maybe watch some guys punch each other in the face for entertainment.
                Introducing him to a new audience

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                No it’s Gucci😜. In any case if you worked selling suits you of all people should know the Damier LV belt doesn’t work with the style and colour scheme he has gone for. The traditional LV font would have worked better with the subtle brown on his suit.

This is coming from a guy that all you have to do is show me a cut of a suit and I will tell you the brand....... Designer of course and I’ve never worked at a store either.I probably have most brands. All my suits are made in China😜😜
                Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Oh, no, no my friend.... You don't match your belt to the suit, you match it to the shoes and the shoes are chosen to set the ensemble, possibly the color of the jacket, but you never start the other way around.

Anyhow, cool that there's a few people here into fashion. I've tried to talk it a few times in the past and you inevitably get the meatheads with the f@g talk. I can't tell you how many women I get talking to me because I dress smart. Half of them even ignore the wedding ring.
                Ya'll gotta start a fashion thread in the Lounge. I'm a fashion guy myself but not as knowledgeable as you two.

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                And that's exactly why you talk to people who don't know you. Spence can do a million boxing articles and these people would never know who he was

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Ya'll gotta start a fashion thread in the Lounge. I'm a fashion guy myself but not as knowledgeable as you two.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    That's the reaction I'd expect from most guys here. But women love a well dressed man. Especially a man in a nice tailored suit.

Comment

Working...
                    X