Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO LEAKED of handwrap controversy from first GGG Canelo Fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dbt View Post
    Sanchez , you know what to do. Stack the **** out of Gennadys gloves Sept 15th
    Pretty much this ^^^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
      Robert Garcia explains it here.

Robert Garcia is a mexican fan boy and is on full ****** bias mode when it comes to mexican fighter.

"I don't think Canelo cheated (regarding Clembuterol) on purpose and I thought Canelo won" makes him irrelevant to me.

Comment

Inguess that id giod new for GGG now that NSAC has deemed stacking the wraps permissable. Golovkin can now “legally” fight fire with fire! No more advantage for Canelo.

Comment

What's funny is whoever the other guy is admits its stacking. But he says it's light and really means nothing lol.

Comment

Somebody needs to bring Nazeem Richardson in there and make him an official Athletic Commission member. He'll shut this down very quick.

Comment

I want to know if he filed a protest as he said he would and what the result was?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Robert Garcia is a mexican fan boy and is on full ****** bias mode when it comes to mexican fighter.

"I don't think Canelo cheated (regarding Clembuterol) on purpose and I thought Canelo won" makes him irrelevant to me.
                He's usually very level headed when I've seen him interviewed and doesn't come across as a fan boy, but yes claiming Canelo won is a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  He's usually very level headed when I've seen him interviewed and doesn't come across as a fan boy, but yes claiming Canelo won is a bit much.
                  I won't throw him under the bus for every opinion he has.

But all his opinions had "Canelo camp" sounding when it came to GGG vs Canelo. He's clearly siding Canelo and clearly having a beef with Abel.

Comment

Put some plaster in GGG's gloves and let him kill that cheating muther*****er.

Comment

Nice find.

Love how Francisco just keeps saying 'it's light, it's very light'.

Comment

Working...
                      X