No announcement yet.

Married guys on Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    You think it’s scandelous to bang another chick or is it just natural?
    Well I've never cheated. I feel it's wrong. The wife likes to play with girls and if we're together doing it then we're both having fun together.
    I have buddies that have been cheated on and it doesn't look very fun. I couldn't do it to someone.

Comment

You think it’s scandelous to bang another chick or is it just natural?
      I think once you get married unless its a mutual decision then its wrong to f... another chick.
      One of the reasons I've never been married cause once ya give your word not to cheat well your word means mud if ya do.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Well I've never cheated. I feel it's wrong. The wife likes to play with girls and if we're together doing it then we're both having fun together.
        I have buddies that have been cheated on and it doesn't look very fun. I couldn't do it to someone.
        Damn. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          As yalls attorney I advise y’all not to answer this question.
          Haha for real. Could be one of their wives. I smell a set up

Comment

What are the chances of wives reading this? Lol
            Had a client get busted because his girl waited When he was drunk, used his finger to access his phone, scoured his phone and busted him. True probabilities are low but do not underestimate a woman. They are more resourceful and smarter than u think.

My wife knows I’m on this site all day. This would be one of her stops. She will easily figured out my handle...

Just saying. As I do daily, I advise, the client can do as they wish. I am never in need of clients cause people constantly do stupid ****. Great business I’m in.

Comment

Dont know how old you are but fuk getting married early.
              The truth. No younger than 35.

Comment

Why are you guys so horrified at the prospect on only having sex with one woman in the next 50 years of your life? Is promiscuity really is that tempting to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Haha for real. Could be one of their wives. I smell a set up
                  Woman in my experience can be that devious. Never underestimate how far a woman would go to g t the answer she is looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    As yalls attorney I advise y’all not to answer this question.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Same. Zero interest in cheating on my wife, even if Scarlett Johanssen put it on a platter, but always fun to introduce another girl into together time every now and then. A perk of being married to a bisexual, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X