Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel bans entry of an American Jew

The hypocrisy of this

JERUSALEM
    Israel has denied entry to a Jewish-American activist for advocating boycotts of the Jewish state.

Israel's immigration authority says the activist, Ariel Gold, arrived to Israel Sunday and was refused entry at the airport. Israel's Strategic Affairs Minister Gilad Erdan said "whoever works consistently for a boycott against Israel will not enter here."

Gold is the national co-director of CODEPINK, a group that advocates for boycotts over Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. In a statement, the group said Gold was held for seven hours before being flown back to the U.S., where she will arrive Monday.

Israel has been battling a grassroots movement calling for boycotts, sanctions and divestment. It has previously barred entry to other activists.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...214180014.html

That’s great news! A **** starting American, gets barred from entering Israel! Good for Israel! I support their sovereign right to bar entry to anyone they deem unfit for entry!

Comment

Oh, so denying entry to a person that supports the country's demise is a bad thing?

Comment

Jew gotta be kidding me

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          That’s great news! A **** starting American, gets barred from entering Israel! Good for Israel! I support their sovereign right to bar entry to anyone they deem unfit for entry!
          Like the Ethiopian Jews for example

Comment

I guess people don't care about free speech as much as they say they do hu?

Comment

Originally posted by UndisputedC View Post
              I guess people don't care about free speech as much as they say they do hu?
              Free speech has consequences.

Zaroku explained it quite well. If you bash Israel, dont expect them to let you in their country.

It's not rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Israel is wrong for that. Ethiopian jews are jews, and as long as they don’t do crazy things should be allowed into Israel!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  These Ethiopian Jews.
                  Operation Solomon (Hebrew: מבצע שלמה‎, Mivtza Shlomo) was a covert Israeli military operation to airlift Ethiopian Jews to Israel from May 24 to May 25, 1991. Non-stop flights of 35 Israeli aircraft, including Israeli Air Force C-130s and El Al Boeing 747s, transported 14,325 Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 36 hours.

You are talking about a different more recently arrived Ethiopian Jewish group. I’ll look into the reasons why the mood has seemed to change.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Free speech has consequences.

Zaroku explained it quite well. If you bash Israel, dont expect them to let you in their country.

It's not rocket science.
                    That means they don't believe in free speech then.

Comment

Working...
                    X