Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
    staying on topic

majority of ppl thought he was going to stop canelo easily
    A majority of people though Golovkin would use body punching to soften Canelo up. He didn't and that's on him. I predicted a KO by Golovkin if he went back to body punching. In that regard Golovkin screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Ray, Canelo failed his drug test which caused the delay. He was suspended...
      True, i was speaking from the first fight. Not just the last one. If the first hand had happen after that Cotto fight then it would have been a more difficult fight for canelo.

Comment

The GEE fanboi's want a third match but claim Golo was already old in the first fight.
        Fucc you think is gonna happen in a third fight?? (GEE GEE GEE gonna get better?)

Answer: NO

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Instead canelo made ggg look ordinary in the first fight regardless of who you think won then Canelo bullies the bully and makes him back up almost the entire 2nd fight.

Also imo one of the main reasons canelo decided to fight ggg toe to toe was to prove to the critics that ped test had nothing to do with the first fight.

Canelo was the smaller guy moving up and many experts predicted ggg would stop him especially in the first fight.

Canelo deserves alotta respect for beating ggg.
          Wow, what a hater you are. You start thread after thread attacking GGG. GGG and Canelo are both great fighters who put on the fight of the year. Nobody bullied anybody you ass hole. They went to war. Canelo was the smaller guy????? They are middleweights,dummy. They weighed almost exactly the same and Canelo carried no extra fat. They weigh the same 170 pounds on fight night give or take a pound. Canelo being 28 to GGG's 36 is to Canelo's advantage. It was a great young prime boxer against a great past prime boxer. I think both boxers are great just as I always have. Canelo called GGG a great fighter after the fight was over. So some critics underestimated Canelo. So what? Does that make GGG a poor fighter? You make Canelo out to be so wonderful but GGG out to be garbage. News flash for you, hater. Canelo won a home town decision by the narrowest possible margin and lots of viewers think the wrong guy won. So how can Canelo be so much better than GGG according to you? It doesn't compute.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Wow I guess you know more than gggs owns trainer huh.

And if you wanna talk about double standards If canelo’s name sounded more like khazvitni lovasivki you guys would be creaming your pants over canelo right now.

You guys just can’t stand your boy getting whooped, time to move on it’s been a week and you guys are still salty
            Time for you to move on hater. You are the one who started yet another thread hating on GGG and you are the salty one. You are lying about GGG's trainer. He told GGG after round 7 you are losing. GGG came on to sweep the last 5 rounds on most neutral score cards. Sanchez stated quite clearly on boxing scene top headlines that he thought GGG won the fight and I am sure you read that but it didn't fit into your GGG hating agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              The GEE fanboi's want a third match but claim Golo was already old in the first fight.
              Fucc you think is gonna happen in a third fight?? (GEE GEE GEE gonna get better?)

Answer: NO
              Lots of fans besides GGG fans want a third fight. He does need to get better. He only needs honest fair judges who will score the fight correctly. Why is it if you are a Canelo fan you are one of the good guys but if you are a GGG fan you are a fanboi???? Why is it so difficult for you to call GGG by his right name instead of this GEE stuff. I guess it's just you being a hater, Hatesrats.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Lots of fans besides GGG fans want a third fight. He does need to get better. He only needs honest fair judges who will score the fight correctly. Why is it if you are a Canelo fan you are one of the good guys but if you are a GGG fan you are a fanboi???? Why is it so difficult for you to call GGG by his right name instead of this GEE stuff. I guess it's just you being a hater, Hatesrats.
                When I say "Fanboi's" THEY know who they are.
                I've been to the forum to watch GEE fight several X's. (Hardly a hater)

Comment

Yep, and in the RBR poll the most common prediction was GGG by KO. Very wishful thinking by some people on here.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Important shots? Ggg r ibs took a beating?
                    The reason Nell threw so many body shots was to stop Ggg throwing so many scoring jabs and crosses. But the stats don't support that they had too much effect.
                    The sta ts show Nell got favourable decision.
                    stats dont win fights, compubox isnt a judge and this isnt amateurs...

Comment

This is ironic. Suddenly we forget all the Canelo praisers claiming he was going to stop Golovkin in the rematch? Hell, there were even some claiming he would in the first fight.

"Canelo body punching doe"

Comment

Working...
                      X