No announcement yet.

Povetkin is better than Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povetkin is better than Ortiz

Just want to clarify one thing for all Wilder fangirls.

Povetkin is better than Ortiz. He was a better amateur, he was a better pro.

His resume craps ALL OVER Ortiz's average resume, as does his skills.

It's so cringe to see Wilder's fans try to keep pushing a 45 year old man to the high heavens when he hasn't done anything in the game.

Also, Joshua beat Povetkin better than Wilder beat Ortiz.

Lol no he's not but nice try what he is though Is a 2 time drug cheat who never deserved to fight for a title again

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
      Lol no he's not but nice try what he is though Is a 2 time drug cheat who never deserved to fight for a title again
      Are we talking about Ortiz or povetkin here? Aren’t they both two time drugs cheats

And what has Ortiz done or who has he beaten that makes you think he deserves to be ranked above povetkin

Comment

100% Povetkin is more accomplished has a better resume amateur and pro and is likely younger. Everyone knows Ortiz is 56

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Just want to clarify one thing for all Wilder fangirls.

Povetkin is better than Ortiz. He was a better amateur, he was a better pro.

His resume craps ALL OVER Ortiz's average resume, as does his skills.

It's so cringe to see Wilder's fans try to keep pushing a 45 year old man to the high heavens when he hasn't done anything in the game.

Also, Joshua beat Povetkin better than Wilder beat Ortiz.

Love that South Park episode. He kills that kids parents and feeds them to him in chilli, then gets the guy's favorite band radiohead to punk him when he's crying about it lol.

Comment

oh man

Hilariously dumb

Comment

You might want to look into Ortiz's background, buddy.

Comment

Yep, Povetkin is a much more acomplished Heavyweight.

Comment

Well sure Povetkin gots the medal + better resume. Thats not even arguable. But that said idk that I think it'd be as clear in the ring despite how far apart one could argue they are on paper. \

I think that'd be a 50/50ish fight & I might just lean Ortiz's way cuz Povetkin seems like he's gotten way easier to hit & easier to be hurt than he's ever been before. If Ortiz can hang as long as he did vs Wilder he could hang for as long or longer vs Povetkin who's far more predictable & I don't believe hits as hard.

Eh either way it'd be a fun fight & I'm not into all this gay ass Joshua fanboy sh^t or Wilder fanboy sh^t to act like there is a glaring talent gap between these two fighters, but fair play if any of the fanboys for either side wants to act like there is here.

Comment

Man hell nah but it would be a good fight

Comment

Working...
                    X