Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Saigon also ran up on stage and smacked Prodigy
    Then ran off
    the way east coast dude always went about and handle themselves when they had beef almost made me think all them dudes are bitchies.

Comment

This video shows that n*ggas are lucky not blessed.
      Also, anyone who has a gun and is willing to use it can rack up bodies, no matter how great or tough the media makes that person seem to be.

Comment

this **** was crazy thanks

i just watched this one

]

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          This video shows that n*ggas are lucky not blessed.
          Also, anyone who has a gun and is willing to use it can rack up bodies, no matter how great or tough the media makes that person seem to be.
          this one blew my mind, never knew Pdiddy was such a ****

Comment

What is this exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              this one blew my mind, never knew Pdiddy was such a ****
              Because Puffy is a business man. Death Row was planning to start a Death Row East that would be a pretty good competition for Bad Boys Record. They were gonna take Craig Mack an possibly more artists from him.

The way I see Puffy should still be charged for Tupac's murder if he pay over any of the money. Even though I believe Baby Lane was gonna killed Tupac for beating him up that night. Baby Lane was truly about that life.

Comment

Because Puffy is a business man. Death Row was planning to start a Death Row East that would be a pretty good competition for Bad Boys Record. They were gonna take Craig Mack an possibly more artists from him.

The way I see Puffy should still be charged for Tupac's murder if he pay over any of the money. Even though I believe Baby Lane was gonna killed Tupac for beating him up that night. Baby Lane was truly about that life.
                I see, very deep, that Baby Lane guy was a maniac. Something very cold about him, it would take a soulless person to murder someone like Tupac

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  I see, very deep, that Baby Lane guy was a maniac. Something very cold about him, it would take a soulless person to murder someone like Tupac
                  Nah man. Look up some Youtube documentaries on Baby Lane. He was just an ordinary gangsta. He was a Southside Crip and Tupac was rolling with Mob Pirus (Bloods Gang). As a gangster like Baby Lane when you get beat down, you seek revenge and you usually use a gun when you seek revenge. Baby Lane killed a couple of people but I wouldn't say he was a maniac. Just a regular gangster doing gangster things. He even had three little daughters around the time he got killed. I use to be angry at Baby Lane for killing Tupac but when I stepped back and look at how their world operate, I saw that that's how they handle their business.

Comment

Nah man. Look up some Youtube documentaries on Baby Lane. He was just an ordinary gangsta. He was a Southside Crip and Tupac was rolling with Mob Pirus (Bloods Gang). As a gangster like Baby Lane when you get beat down, you seek revenge and you usually use a gun when you seek revenge. Baby Lane killed a couple of people but I wouldn't say he was a maniac. Just a regular gangster doing gangster things. He even had three little daughters around the time he got killed. I use to be angry at Baby Lane for killing Tupac but when I stepped back and look at how their world operate, I saw that that's how they handle their business.
                    i dont know mate, from what i read he was behind 2 other murders

3 murders is a lot for one young man, sounds like a maniac to me

Comment

This guy King Tut is he the one who shot 2pac in the music studio?

Comment

Working...
                      X