No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "I Deserve 60/40 Against Joshua But I'll Give Him 50%"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Eddie Hearn needs to stop calling Deontay, begging through the medvia ; tha champ will let Hearn and the weightlifter know when hes ready to give GayJ his opportunity.

We got bigger fish to fry.
    Hes probably blown the biggest pay day of hes career because of cheerleaders telling him to wait for more money. Fury makes him look stupid and he'll get peanuts in hes next fight. Theres no bigger fish than the biggest earner by far in the division..

Comment

Alls fair in sh^t talking & fight negotiations. The public facing version of "fight talks" is for the fans not for the real movers & shakers. Don't take all this sh^t THAT seriously my brothers & sissies.

Comment

Joshua should be thankful Wilder is willing to give him 50%.

Comment

Like lewis said if both want that fight then it would happen. Just by looking at both fighters resume am more incline to believe that Team Wilder didn’t want the fight, a lot of opinions have now change in that regards. But let’s wait after December 1st and hope no injuries or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Joshua should be thankful Wilder is willing to give him 50%.
            Interesting you wilder fans don't want the fight.

Comment

Joshua & hearn should just f@ck this idiot off....has no grasp of reality and has over inflated opinion of how well known he is.
              Aboslute bum and when the embarrassing numbers come in for his fight with fury then we will see how much he values himself.
              Wilder is bad for boxing

Comment

I've said it for 18 months. Wilder has never wanted the fight and never will. He will only fight if it's ridiculous money that he can retire on.

Comment

It's ok for wilder to claim he's worth 60%. Even 70%. But at leas t explain why!

Comment

The thing is if he is so confident in winning why does money matter?
                    Fight the guy, beat the guy, then you can ask for more than 50-50 in the rematch.

I just don't think he wants the fight in all honesty. I don't think Hearn wants the fight either.
                    But if you have the chance to become the first undisputed heavy weight from the US in a very long time, take it.

However if his first go on ppv does well ie 1m+ then he deserves more than was offered to him. If it bombs and does under 300k then he will have to accept he isn't getting anywhere near 50% and to ask for it is crazy.

Of course he could actually lose his title before then anyway. If that happens his whole reputation will be destroyed.

I just have a feeling this whole saga will no longer matter after the 1st.

Comment

Maybe wilder thinks the hospital bill will be expensive when Josh puts him in hospital to recover from the beating Josh will likely give him because of Josh superior boxing ability.
                      There's no other explanation for wilder adamant behaviour of deserving more money.
                      Heaven forbid hopefully wilder will be safe after the fight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X