No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "I Deserve 60/40 Against Joshua But I'll Give Him 50%"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder "I Deserve 60/40 Against Joshua But I'll Give Him 50%"

We're not going to see this fight in April for two reasons and both of them are because of Wilder!

1 they don't even want to start negotiating for the biggest unification fight in a very long time!.. No one is asking for contracts to be signed before Dec 1st but that are refusing to even start talks to make the fight.. Does that sound like someone who claims they "REALLY" want the fight?! Wake up fools.

2 Wilder has categorically priced him self out. 2 weeks ago he said he will not entertain a fight unless its 50/50 and felt he deserved more than 50%.. We could have forgiven him for making such a stupid remark as I thought he was just trying to negotiate a better split.

But NO he is really that deluded! Yesterday he again said he deserved 60% but is willing to give AJ 50% to give the fans the fight! He's so deluded, even tho he's not even a quarter of the draw AJ is he's speaking as if he is the A side who desides all the terms.

Even the Wilder nut huggers know AJ will be the one calling the shots. But we won't get this fight as Wilder said if Hearn doesn't send a contract that says 50% then the fight won't happen! He said he a man of his word and he promises that he won't accept anything less than 50%.. And we all know he's never gonna a contract for 50% cus the bum basher has done nothing to deserve it. He has officially priced himself out. So I don't wana hear anything about how AJ or Hearn are ducking.. Funny how the LDBC haven't covered this.
    Last edited by NahMean; 10-21-2018, 07:08 AM.

To Be THE MAN you got to beat THE MAN! Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder will become THE LINEAL HW CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! end of story. GayJ needs Wilder for legacy, Deontay will be remembered as THE HW champion, Joshua a paper-champ. FACT.

I dont care how many muppets flock to Wembley stadium, that don't make you great. I dont care how many five dollar PPV's you sell over there in that little Island, that's not greatness.

For these reasons, GayJ is the B-side.

Comment

I think and hope he is just trolling. This just adds fuel to the fire(hype).

Comment

We'll see how many buys Wilder v Fury does. Eddie lays out in this video what the split will be depending on how many buys it does:

1m + he will get 50/50 split.
        Under 300k 80/20 split in Joshua's favor.
        300-400k 70/30 split in Joshua's favor.
        500k - 1m 60/40 split in Joshua's favor.

I'm sure they are numbers just thrown out off the top of his head but they are fairly reasonable. Wilder expects to do 2.5m buys so you can understand him thinking he deserves 60/40.

Comment

Who cares? Joshua had his chance to nip this in the bud but fumbled over his own demand and dropped the ball the big time after turning down his own monetary stance!

Joshua keeps saying that there is more than enough money in the pot for everyone but keeps scoffing at Wilder’s asking percentages even when Wilder was willing to go to the UK for a flat fee!

How anyone can’t see that Wilder is banking on himself to beat the undefeated lineal heavyweight champ, the man that beat the man FIRST in order to leverage himself in negotiations is a fool!

Clearly Hearns, doesn’t want that which is why he wants to make the talks now!

After Fury if Wilder wins, you AJ fan boys need to drop the percentage bîtching! He would be within his right to get not only a percentage and not a flat fee like Hearns was doing but at 35% or more, nothing less!

AJ made himself look like a stone cold diva and did and said some things that no other heavyweight champion in history has done, let alone a champion!

Never forget: Gimmie 50 million and I swear I’ll sign tomorrow!

If y’all want the fight so bad then why don’t the fans train and fight Wilder themselves!

I’ll knock Wilder spark out, won’t need judges but I’m willing to take less and not go to America cuz the judges aren’t fair!

Shall I go on?

Comment

More proof that Wilder doesn't want the fight.

He has never earned $3m but is demanding 50% against a guy that earns $25m+?

Nah. He's the biggest fraud in American boxing.

Comment

This fight aint happening lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                To Be THE MAN you got to beat THE MAN! Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder will become THE LINEAL HW CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! end of story. GayJ needs Wilder for legacy, Deontay will be remembered as THE HW champion, Joshua a paper-champ. FACT.

I dont care how many muppets flock to Wembley stadium, that don't make you great. I dont care how many five dollar PPV's you sell over there in that little Island, that's not greatness.

For these reasons, GayJ is the B-side.
                The A side is easy to see by the earnings. Deontay is a pauper compared to AJ. And the only good guy he fought was either ill or coming off the juice. Wilder we be without a title by December and begging for 10% 😂

Comment

Nobody can force Beyonce to fight, war Beyonce!

Comment

LMAO.....Wilder don't want it. AJ will put this fraud to sleep within 4 rds.

Comment

Working...
                    X