Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder “WBC/VADA Clean Boxing Program Only Test You Leading Up to Your Fight”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    So you knew about it and lied anyway.
    Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    "UKAD are acting on behalf of (BBBofC)" like I said 2 separate organisations.
    Guys I'm leaving this thread, its a little bit embarrassing now, just take your L and pretend that I did not own the both of you, even tho you tried to tag-team me. #BOMBSQUAD

Comment

Secretary general of the BBB of C is quoted directly as stating that UKAD "carry out all of the BBBofC's anti doping issues "

BBBofC use UKAD, which Hearn has confirmed numerous times in the while boo boo BJS fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        Secretary general of the BBB of C is quoted directly as stating that UKAD "carry out all of the BBBofC's anti doping issues "

BBBofC use UKAD, which Hearn has confirmed numerous times in the while boo boo BJS fiasco.
        I stand corrected then. Either way all these 360/247 drug testing agencies are not really what they say they are.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          I found this interview from Wilder interesting as I was under the impression WBC clean boxing program is all year round drug testing. Wilder was insinuating that Big Baby Miller is on performance enhancing drugs. He said as soon as Miller signs up for WBC clean boxing program, he will fight him.

Apparently Miller said he does not want to sign up as VADA need to know your whereabouts all year round and will come to take blood/urine samples at any random time even when you’re not in camp. Wilder responded saying that’s bulls**t, he said he’s been signed up for 3 years and he only gets tested leading up to a fight when he’s in camp, when he’s not in camp he never needs to let VADA know where he is. He said they have too many fighters and not enough money to test all year round.

Wilder contradicted himself as he said fighters start using drugs before camp and benefit from the drug before testing starts and the drug has left their system. So who does he want fighters to sign up to VADA when they can all still use PEDS’s and benefit according to him?

So what is the point of all year round testing if you’re not getting tested all year round? In the UK UKAD test fighters all year round and must always tell them where they are.
          It is indeed BS... being the kinda boxing nerd I am I actually took the time a while back to check out some of the lists of fighters the CPB release for 'out of competition' testing and guess what? With a few exceptions - mainly minor B listers who are unlikely to ever get a sniff of a title - all the names I checked had fights on or around the relevent period. In theory the CPB entitles VADA to come knocking on your door whenever, wherever. In practice not so much... VADA claim the WBC basically ain't funding properly it I think.

https://www.******.com/527082-wilder-ortiz-ped-shadow/

(Ring TV)

You ask what is the purpose of it. Call me a cynic, but mainly PR if you ask me - a fig leaf if you like.

Comment

I think its well-known that VADA dont do all year round testing. I dont think they have the budget for it. They test from the day you sign a contract leading up to the fight. Not sure if they change or have anything different for their WBC clean program.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I think its well-known that VADA dont do all year round testing. I dont think they have the budget for it. They test from the day you sign a contract leading up to the fight. Not sure if they change or have anything different for their WBC clean program.
              Yeah, VADA is still the best of the best, but still way too underfunded when you have fighters and camps paying for their own testing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Yeah, VADA is still the best of the best, but still way too underfunded when you have fighters and camps paying for their own testing.
                I like the fact that they are cheaper, they look unbias to me (With the Canelo issue not swept under the carpet), if they could find a sponsor who can support them i really believe they can implement the all year round thing for boxing/fight combat only.

Comment

Wildher is really stupid and has no clue what she's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I like the fact that they are cheaper, they look unbias to me (With the Canelo issue not swept under the carpet), if they could find a sponsor who can support them i really believe they can implement the all year round thing for boxing/fight combat only.
                    the issue though, is once they find someone to sponser them...then does it become a "you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours" type thing? The reason VADA is so good is because nobody has hands on them.

Comment

VADA is a joke and a fraud
                      How come they Never pop Wilder ? Bumsquad is roided and growth hormoned to the gums
                      Watch his delts pump up during a fight to a Soccer Ball size his delts Are three times thicker than his calves
                      Watch him throwing shots from the shoulders pulling the whole body behind the punch
                      Sht is ridiculous his damn chin grows every year he even stopped shaving to hide it
                      People Need to realize that Wilder without PEDs is a 180 lbs concentration camp inmate physique wise

Comment

Working...
                      X