Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue Blows Out McDonnell in 1st Round to Win Bantamweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Belfast man and Burnett fan so will be behind him but this tournament will be insane. For people criticising Inoue and p4p talk, you should probably educate yourselves on the purpose of the p4p list. Inoue and Loma are currently 2 of the only people on it that actually deserve to be on it, like Pacquiao they are fighting people literally outside of their weight range, going through divisions. Regardless of the opponent calibre or the belt saturation making it easier, they are literally doing what pound for pound is for.

Comment

McDonnell never recovered from that hook. Excellent shot and great win for Inoue! This kid's gonna blow 118 up!

Comment

Inoue will run into Zolani Titi in the WBSS.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
          is mcdonell considered a step up now?
          Yeah I mean this is a new weight, or did you think I thought Jamie was any good?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Yeah I mean this is a new weight, or did you think I thought Jamie was any good?
            Its just like GGG stalking Geale or Murry, Maklin or Barker thats the level this guy was. Every one was talking **** about GGG resume. Who cares Inoue went up Spence or Brook could move to 160 from 147 and beat euro level guys too. Its easy to tee of agasint someone who doesn't make you pay for it. JoJo Diaz much bigger then Russell but he couldn't just walk him down all the time without eating something, same with Rigo you cant just back them up. Great boxers, counter punchers who hit hard when Inoue fights someone like that? Because these little divisions are filled with Euro level fighters.

Comment

I've always believed this guy is one of the special talents in boxing, his skills are clear as day. I put him up there with Crawford, Loma, and Spence.

Comment

I snuck backstage and into inoues room after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Cuadras faced Estrada, Rungvisai, Chocolatiro
                  Estrada faced Cuadras-Chocolatito-Rungvisai
                  Rungvisai faced Cuadras-Estrada-Chocolatiro
                  Chocolatito faced Cuadras-Estrada-Rungvisai

Inoue in the entire 115th division is the only one that decided not to face these guys. These 4 I mentioned are p4p Talent and fought other P4P fighters yet what is Inoue so scared of on facing one of these guys? Why was he reluctant to unify with Rungvisai?
                  get the facts straight.

inoue had offered to fight chocolatito a couple times, but chocolatito has always opted to take other fights

inoue offered yafai, but yafai/eddie hearn flat out turned him down.

inoue offered ancajas, but ancajas also turned inoue down.

it's widely known, at the time of the 1st superfly card, inoue was growing out of the flywgt division. he announced this prior to the bout. after chololatito lost, he said he had no more interest in fighting him anymore.

inoue has always had a difficult time finding top opponents willing to fight him. which is one of the biggest reasons he moved up to BW, including the WBSS, where he's already calling out tete, burnett.. no one can dodge him.
                  that looks like a fighter who's willing to put it all on the line, not the other way around.

Comment

mcDonalds was hurt but it was a early hometown stoppage, rematch pleasee

Comment

Working...
                    X