Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memphis cinema drops Gone With the Wind after complaints of racial insensitivity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
    Yeah but that was during Berlin olympics. The guy was under pressure. Also 4 golds not just 1.
    Totally agree, it's a different story really, Jesee Owens was a fantastic epic achievement. Really depends who they asked about Australia's greatest sporting moment. Out of curiosity, what would your vote be for Australia's greatest sporting moment, say of the last 10 years?

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
      Totally agree, it's a different story really, Jesee Owens was a fantastic epic achievement. Really depends who they asked about Australia's greatest sporting moment. Out of curiosity, what would your vote be for Australia's greatest sporting moment, say of the last 10 years?
      Last 10 years would probably be Queenslands dominance during State of origin.

Comment

Sorry bro i meant 100 years lol!

The reason i'm asking is because i think Cathy Freeman winning that Gold in Sydney would be high on most people's lists.

Comment

Mick Fanning winning a 3rd WCT title

Comment

The movie is nearly 80 years old. Why exactly are people only getting worked up about this now? Bunch of phaggots.

Comment

Clark Gable just texted me. He said (and I quote) Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Never seen the movie. What happens in it exactly that got people worked up ?
                It was set in a time when they still had slaves, the black maid won an oscar i believe which was unheard of and historical, Hattie mcdaniel the first african american to win an academy award for the movie gone with the wind in 1939.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  It was set in a time when they still had slaves, the black maid won an oscar i believe which was unheard of and historical, Hattie mcdaniel the first african american to win an academy award for the movie gone with the wind in 1939.
                  So the white supremecists are protested the McDaniel AA award? I guess that makes more sense, it's logical anyway.

What's next? Banning ROOTS because it shows slavery.

They'd better not ban Mandingo.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    BBC gangbang, slave and master style.

Didn't make the final cut, but it's on the unreleased Blu Ray version. Somewhere after the credits.
                    Who was gangbanged by the BBC?

Comment

heaven forbid we risk anyone being offended!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X