Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-12-2015, 05:29 AM #21
Truth Teller

Quoted: 3023 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,000,465,700.39
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
Excelent excuse dude. Pac beat Floyd.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Your opinion dont count dont matter how many times you say it 99% of the world thinks Floyd won I guess youre a very small minority trying to make a big noise , youre failing miserably .

Why do Manny fanboys behave like little children thats lost their toys ?
Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-12-2015, 06:40 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1445 Post(s)
Drunken Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDrunken Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDrunken Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDrunken Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDrunken Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDrunken Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDrunken Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDrunken Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDrunken Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDrunken Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDrunken Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,091,228,422,933,257,388,032.00
Total Points: 1,091,228,422,933,257,519,104.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. A worthy opponent - 1bad65 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Postol didnt try and bring altered gloves at the last minute to cheat .

Cotto used MX gloves against Floyd and no problems with Floyd at all , I guess he dont like guys trying to pull a swift one like Garcia did .

Looks like you fked up again , why dont you go back to the other thread and explain how scawny FW can be smaller than Floyd and end up the same size as WW Floyd in 2/3s of the time it took Floyd lol , you idiot Manny fanboys get caught out every time with your BS , you know why you know nothing about boxing .
Utter bs.

There is video of it.

Two pairs of gloves were on the table.

Floyd picked up the ones painted with Argentinian callers, and Floyd picked up the gloves and started crying like a bitch. There is no proof they were actually altered. Basically, the commission said alright, use these stock ones instead. And Floyd continued to wine like a bitch, and said use these Grant gloves instead. Not what he ultimately used, don't know what he used. Floyd was the bitch in this situation (as normal). But Floyd doesn't have to play by the rules, because he is Floyd.
Drunken Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 07:02 AM #23
KO Artist

Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,488,638,933,901,568,000.00
Total Points: 14,488,638,933,901,631,488.00
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr For voting yes on whether Maidana is a HOF'er - punchr 
Lol you slaughtered Bignuts.  That was brutal lol - El-blanco 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Caine View Post
Utter bs.

There is video of it.

Two pairs of gloves were on the table.

Floyd picked up the ones painted with Argentinian callers, and Floyd picked up the gloves and started crying like a bitch. There is no proof they were actually altered. Basically, the commission said alright, use these stock ones instead. And Floyd continued to wine like a bitch, and said use these Grant gloves instead. Not what he ultimately used, don't know what he used. Floyd was the bitch in this situation (as normal). But Floyd doesn't have to play by the rules, because he is Floyd.
Lol funny how all the supposedly intelligent Floyd fans buy into this "altered glove" thing. Anything to legitimize a cowardly move by their hero I guess.

Oh and I actually think Floyd's a tough little dude in the ring, good punch resistance when he gets hit...which mystifies me as to why he acts like such a freaking vagina.
Syf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:36 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2290 Post(s)
Rath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,100,208,551.42
Have a hot cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee to go with your cake. - Just Now Hit Me No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. Feed em' - -KULT- when they try to clinch- - -KULT- horrible poster - Omowale Tribe No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. u need this incase u ever find a gf - Omowale Tribe Peace - Zaroku No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. Pretend it's Pacquiao and you're Jinkee. - ShoulderRoll No Message - -PBP- No Message - -PBP- Pretend it's Pacquiao and you're Jinkee. - ShoulderRoll 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00g13man View Post
Loooooool. Your salty tears are awesome. Are you going to make another thread about Floyd's "illegal defense"?
stick to the topic at hand, you deflecting again

Floyd fans when cornered - deflections
Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:38 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Rath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond repute
Have a hot cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee to go with your cake. - Just Now Hit Me No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. Feed em' - -KULT- when they try to clinch- - -KULT- horrible poster - Omowale Tribe No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. u need this incase u ever find a gf - Omowale Tribe Peace - Zaroku No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. Pretend it's Pacquiao and you're Jinkee. - ShoulderRoll No Message - -PBP- No Message - -PBP- Pretend it's Pacquiao and you're Jinkee. - ShoulderRoll 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deevel916 View Post
I don't know why team maidana didn't stand firm once the commission approved the gloves. If Floyd pulled out of the fight he would have been sued up the wazoo!
who was maidana's adviser again?
Old 10-12-2015, 09:40 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Wow, maybe take a breath, step outside for a moment. This internet thing is going to wreck your health.
or you could log off and reflect why did floyd reject those gloves.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:04 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 734 Post(s)
PK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 102,958.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath View Post
who was maidana's adviser again?
Exactly.

Floyd has just had too much power the last few years, which made everything predictable and (more) boring. I understand being the A-side and having more of the little things in your favor but with Floyd it has been ridiculous.

He gets to fight in his hometown in an arena he has a deal with, with an athletic commission that has bent over backwards for him, with a drug testing agency that he has influence on, without his opponent using his preferred gloves, and an adviser that is the most powerful man in boxing on his side and supposedly representing both fighters best interests (which is impossible). At this point, these fights are disgraceful events.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
what's, worse?

User Tag List