Knicks should grab Okur or Kirklenko from the Jazz next year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    Alright Miss Negative Nancy.

Their not NBA all-stars but they are good role players. That's how good teams with all-star players become GREAT when they have role players like the Bulls. Everybody except D-Rose on that team is a roleplayer with good defense so their monsters.

Kirklenko is nasty with his defense. He's had legendary showdowns with Bryant when the Lakers came to Utah in the past.

Okur got that nasty 3 bomb. ***** just play him for 2 minutes and have him chuck up a few threes and I bet ya he'll make most of em.
    They were good role players 3-4 years ago. Okur can barely walk. Kirilenko used to be great on D, now he's just meh. He's also getting paid like $17M this year. Assuming you can get him cheap, he'd be nice to have on the bench, but he ain't coming cheap.

Comment

Isn't Kirilenko 29-30? I can't imagine the asking price for someone that's a bit past his best to be terribly high .. usually in free agency it's the big men and young talent that get the big contract offers

at 6'9 AK47 is a forward and already mentioned 30 years old so unless a team throws stupid money at him IMO he can be had for around Mid Level. IMO very unlikely an up and coming under the cap team throws a ton of money at Andrei of all players as he won't get them over the hump.

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      I agree with that. You can't shoot lights out urrayday. Need at least a defense that can squeak you out a victory.
      right and that whole shoot in 8 seconds or less, is gimmick basketball.

Comment

Working...
      X