Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games you've beaten recently

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I beat Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, that **** is I'll, the only thing I really don't like is that you can't actually move all you do is aim and shoot you have no control over what rooms you enter. it's a good game because for every game besides Resident Evil 2 (not included) and Resident Evil 3 (not exactly how the story went) they give you tips and new facts about the story, it's a blend of Resident Evil 0, 1, 3 and Code Veronica accept part 3 and Code Veronica is different, for one they don't have Claire nor Leon and a lot of the mosters ain't accurate, like Mr. X from part 2 runs instead of walks and Nemesis from part 3 walks instead of runs, the lickers look mad funny, little tidbits that hardcore Resident Evil fans would notice might urk you, they definitely urked me but it's a decent game, a solid game and a must have for a Resident Evil fan who was ever curious in any way about 1st person shooters.

I'm into games like Resident Evil, Silent Hill (I also beat Silent Hill Origins), Countdown Vampires, The Suffering and games like that.. I'm also very much into Grand Theft Auto games, I beat all the ones on PS2 and beyond and also sports games, I'm good at fighting games as well like Mortal Kombat but I go more for Boxing games and sports, other than those it's the Resident Evil's and Silent Hill's, and also the free roam type of games like GTA and Scarface or mission based games like The Sopranos or Stuntman.. basically I'm very open to many games but I have my favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
      I just beat the game as a soldier! GREAT game,never played a game like this before,but i seen pics and it looked great,the colors and everything looked sick

I wont be playing again in another class,i dont usualy play games more then once ( Besides GTA or Shenmue )

Anyway...This game was worth it,i didnt think it would be this good,but it blew me away,i actually like it better then Orange Box,i hope they make a number 2
      Its a confirmed trilogy

Comment

• just beat Mass Effect for the second time

Comment

Working...
        X