No announcement yet.

Bauer and Wilder: a comparison and contrast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    I can see the comparison tbh. Both extremely wild and dangerous, not really that concerned with point scoring or winning rounds.

Baer fought pretty much everyone he needed to in his career, hopefully Wilder can achieve the same
    He killed a man... Israel jewish warrior..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      He killed a man... Israel jewish warrior..
      Yep. He also caused Ernie Shaaf to complain of frequent headaches until he eventually died after fighting Carnera. He also put Carnera into the hospital for 2 weeks after their bout.

Baer hurt people. The man could seriously punch.

Comment

Yep. He also caused Ernie Shaaf to complain of frequent headaches until he eventually died after fighting Carnera. He also put Carnera into the hospital for 2 weeks after their bout.

Perfect post .. jhonny salutes you ...

Comment

I can see the comparison tbh. Both extremely wild and dangerous, not really that concerned with point scoring or winning rounds.

Baer fought pretty much everyone he needed to in his career, hopefully Wilder can achieve the same
          It's a good comparison.

I will just add that Wilder's 1-2 is getting better and better with every fight under the tutelage of Mark Breland. So he has developed that extra wrinkle in his arsenal to go along with his windmills.

Comment

Yep he could punch! Peace homie .... respect

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              It's a good comparison.

I will just add that Wilder's 1-2 is getting better and better with every fight under the tutelage of Mark Breland. So he has developed that extra wrinkle in his arsenal to go along with his windmills.
              I actually like the windmills, swings just like my aunt

Comment

Working...
              X