No announcement yet.

Just got old or overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got old or overrated?

Man I must say I was more impressed with Canelo's boxing skill then GGG's.

Aside from Canelo's running that is.

How can a man who won a silver medal at the games look so bad by missing so many shots?

If he would of worked the body even a little I bet he would of stopped Canelo.

I was yelling at the t.v. "Work the body man work the body!"

You would think someone of his pedigree would know that, and what about Able?
    Where was his world class training advice in the corner?

I think GGG got old and was perhaps a little overrated.

I enjoyed the fight

I noticed in his last few fights he's ignoring the body completely. It's a damn shame too because Golovkin has a nice body shot.

Comment

Actually, I'm Surprised Canelo didn't win by KO to be honest

Comment

Pressure fighters slip...

Comment

He's always been overrated first Jacobs exposed him and now Canelo

Comment

I been telling people he is limited

Comment

He's a very good fighter. But he never really fought quality competition. He pressured well tonight, but his power isn't great vs elite fighters. And he never challenged himself by going to 168.

Comment

He isn't overrated. Just isn't anything special

Comment

Canelo was faster, stronger, more accurate, more diverse, and generally a better fighter except for boxing IQ. He was inconsistent and allowed Golovkin to get momentum. I don't know if that would change in a rematch. It's like Tommy Hearns. Doesn't matter how good you are if you make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Canelo was faster, stronger, more accurate, more diverse, and generally a better fighter except for boxing IQ. He was inconsistent and allowed Golovkin to get momentum. I don't know if that would change in a rematch. It's like Tommy Hearns. Doesn't matter how good you are if you make bad decisions.
                    Golovkin will pummel him in a rematch. I think the nerves got to him in the early rounds he started slow. In the rematch he'll start quicker and it'll end for Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X