• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey wants Danny Garcia next!

What do y'all think?

Where did he mention this?

Comment

Man it's high time requiring posters to provide the context in which fighters call out other fighters.
      Was it in answer to a question posed by some nobody around posing as member of the media or it came out of his own mouth?

Comment

Solid fight, I got DSG winning that one but dont know how, by decision or K.O.?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Where did he mention this?
          ESnews Robert talking about it for November.

Comment

Doubt it happens. Mikey didn't carry his power to 40 doubt he'll carry it to 47. Weight classes are there for a reason and 40 looks to be Mike's max weight.

I would also think Danny is gonna get a soft touch to recover from his loss to Thurman before considering Mikey.

Comment

Mikey's bro said Danny will be easy work says Mikey will win a round without throwing a punch.

Comment

This guy going to be a moron again and play the low iq.... come on man stop faking that ****. Wake up and pay attention. Stop trying to be a troll. You should get banned for purposely wasting people's time

Comment

Originally posted by boxcityusa805 View Post
                  This guy going to be a moron again and play the low iq.... come on man stop faking that ****. Wake up and pay attention. Stop trying to be a troll. You should get banned for purposely wasting people's time
                  It's on YouTube esnews.

Comment

Hmm, that would show a little streak of wanting to fight guys coming off not so good performances or losses. I wouldn't mind it of course, if it's at 147. The match up itself is fine. DSG can handle guys who people give him no chance against, as shown vs Matthysse and Khan. Mikey is better than those two but still, i'm okay with this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X