Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather's business acumen overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    You post a lot in NSB?
    Yeah - prolly 60/40 lounge:NSB ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      You post a lot in NSB?
      Wot about you, my good man?

Comment

I think he has a great business team around him. We've seen him struggle before with business ventures he's done on his own. Philthy Rich recs comes to mind. He's smart to keep the people he does around him though (al haymon/ellerbe)

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Haha ****in hilarious response.

As for this, no he's not a business man. He's surrounded himself with wealthy intelligent men who guide him. His business tactics aren't his ideas.
          One could argue that this is indicative of his astuteness when it comes to business.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            I think he has a great business team around him. We've seen him struggle before with business ventures he's done on his own. Philthy Rich recs comes to mind. He's smart to keep the people he does around him though (al haymon/ellerbe)
            Everything he has touched, has literally gone defunct.

Comment

He surrounded himself with the right people

He should be getting paid like he is

Al haymon > don king

Al haymon is the one with the business acumen

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
                Hahah WHAT business acumen?

Lottery soda, doe?!? Bwhahahahahahahaha...

The man has a low IQ - that close to a handball, actually.

He's your typical thug - but a ***** at the same time (like most thugs are, actually). He's been arrested SEVEN times (actually eight including the most recent time, I believe) for beating up females like a lil bytch made coward.

Dude has his friend hold his son hostage in the house, while he goes to town on his mother screaming and crying most likely.

Look at this - the dude WENT BROKE not long after the Hatton fght, which is why he had to come back to fight Marquez... LOL he took out a 500k loan @ like 18% interest (Yeah, I know), to buy some luxury car. He couldn't afford to make payments on it after a while, and got it REPO'D, and SUED!

How is Floyd Mayweather a typical thug???

Am I the only person getting sick of Rostov Papa?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  Wasn't one of his most recent "investments" into some kind of urban beauty product that one of his money team groupies was paddling? I bet he will get a nice return.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    One could argue that this is indicative of his astuteness when it comes to business.
                    Yes, the one smart thing he did was never break up with Al Haymon.

Last edited by cupocity303; 01-18-2015, 04:53 AM.

Comment

What business acumen? Buying like ten supercars a year?

Comment

Working...
                      X