Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are white liberals a bunch of racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are white liberals a bunch of racists?

Because they usually support affirmative actions programs. They are suggesting that blacks are inferior to whites. That blacks need special treatment from government to be able to compete with the more superior whites.

Conservatives on the other hand want everyone to be treated equally. Its because conservatives believe that your race doesnt have anything to do with how succesfull you can become. Its all about hard work and dedication

if you think a gap in economic status between blacks and whites comes from a lack of hard work and dedication, you are saying that blacks don't work as hard and aren't as dedicated.

that rhetoric is, of course, racist.

in the interest of disclosure; i am neither a conservative, nor a liberal. my approach on fiscal policy is generally conservative, but i don't limit myself exclusively to that line of thought.

the basis for the economic gap between blacks and whites comes from the history. what's different between the history of whites and blacks in america? blacks in america were enslaved for longer than they've been free. the civil rights movement wasn't all that long ago. blacks in the south were heavily persecuted until the 60's. surely you recognize the impact of a black kid going to a poor, segregated school.

is that an excuse for those who don't take the necessary steps to get out of poverty? no. it explains why that gap still lingers, and illustrates where the barriers for upward moblity in black communities exists.

do you guys really think it's easy to make it out of being straight up dirt poor? work hard and you'll do fine?
    blacks are more likely to be poor because they're lazy?

getting out of poverty can be accomplished, but middle class kids have a much easier time of it. and you're less likely to be born middle class if you're black.

Comment

december join date.

200 posts.

just post your racist rhetoric on your real account, doggie. you don't need to be scared.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        if you think a gap in economic status between blacks and whites comes from a lack of hard work and dedication, you are saying that blacks don't work as hard and aren't as dedicated.

in the interest of disclosure; i am neither a conservative, nor a liberal. my approach on fiscal policy is generally conservative, but i don't limit myself exclusively to that line of thought.

the basis for the economic gap between blacks and whites comes from the history. what's different between the history of whites and blacks in america? blacks in america were enslaved for longer than they've been free. the civil rights movement wasn't all that long ago. blacks in the south were heavily persecuted until the 60's. surely you recognize the impact of a black kid going to a poor, segregated school.

is that an excuse for those who don't take the necessary steps to get out of poverty? no. it explains why that gap still lingers, and illustrates where the barriers for upward moblity in black communities exists.

do you guys really think it's easy to make it out of being straight up dirt poor? work hard and you'll do fine?

getting out of poverty can be accomplished, but middle class kids have a much easier time of it. and you're less likely to be born middle class if you're black.
        Great Post. This wanker and Mr. One Percenter think the poor are poor because they are dumb and lazy. They seem to miss the point that the poor are raised in poverty and get an inadequate education because politicians think tax money is better spent on bank bailouts, weapons and subsidies for the rich in one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

So now you are suggesting that white people are superior because they were able to enslave blacks??

Enjoy your ban *******

Comment

Originally posted by SharpBoxer View Post
            So now you are suggesting that white people are superior because they were able to enslave blacks??

Enjoy your ban *******
            Simply put, you are an ugly hillbilly ****.

Comment

It depends on the individual and their beliefs.

Quit being a race-baiting ****.

Comment

Because they usually support affirmative actions programs. They are suggesting that blacks are inferior to whites. [/B]That blacks need special treatment from government to be able to compete with the more superior whites.

Conservatives on the other hand want everyone to be treated equally. Its because conservatives believe that your race doesnt have anything to do with how succesfull you can become. Its all about hard work and dedication
                No they are suggesting that whites prefer to hire other whites

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  No they are suggesting that whites prefer to hire other whites
                  So why cant blacks hire other blacks??? Why do white people have to create all the jobs????

Comment

So why cant blacks hire other blacks??? Why do white people have to create all the jobs????
                    You are a true Republican. Who is your Idol? Rush Limbaugh by any chance?
                    Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-19-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X