No announcement yet.

Andrade vs Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade vs Martirosyan

Really looking forward to this one, it's a great match-up. I fancy Andrade to win on points in a close fight.

Predictions?

I'd like the winner of this to fight the winner of Lara - Trout.
    Last edited by John Locke; 11-03-2013, 07:39 PM.

It's going to be a great fight. The whole card is going to be great, that's why their calling it "Triple Header". Martirosyan will be too much for Andrade, I see a KO.

Comment

Yeah, the undercards are great as well. I fancy both Donaire and Garcia to win by late KO in their fights.

I think Andrade will outbox Vanes for the most part and perhaps lose a few rounds late on. Wouldn't be surprised if Vanes KOd him though, it's a very tough fight to call.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it, well the whole night. I guess I'll go with Andrade, but I don't say that with a lot of certainty.

Comment

Andrade is going to beat Vanes pretty badly.

Comment

It would be great if Andrade could put on a great show and dominate Vanes cause then we would have a new player in the division. He's 6'1 got a good jab, he's fast, good boxing skills and is a pretty good puncher so If Andrade turns out to be the real deal he'll be very difficult to beat. He has never fought anyone as good as Vanes before though so this will be a step up in class. Vanes is a very tough guy that will come to fight so let's see what Andrade is made of.

Comment

Vanes got this....he ain't losing to somebody named Boo Boo or whatever his nickname is....Vanes always getting slept on....I thought the Lara fight would wake dudes up...Boo Boo gotta go to sleep for dudes to wake up....cool!!!....let's go Vanes

Comment

Andrade should win, but Vanes has a decent chance of using his experience to steal a decision.

Andrade's attributes and style are going to be tough for him to win against though. He's long, a southpaw, good hand speed, excellent workrate, and can fight pretty good moving forward/backward and inside/outside.

depending on the strategies they use, I think Andrade will take a close or a wide decision.

Comment

Andrade should win this fairly easily by decision, I'm gonna say 116-112. Vanes looked confused against Lara, when Lara started committing to his jab. He's going to get out boxed here....

Comment

Andrade's reach and speed leave Vanes making up excuses for his loss after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X