Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how good is vanes martirosyan

i havent seen much of this guy

i like his style and seem like a cool dude

if he was with golden boy, i would have loved to have seen him in with canelo

Don't know how good. But he made Lara run like a headless chicken the whole fight.

Comment

He's okay. In the mix at 154, but he's not even close to good enough to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Don't know how good. But he made Lara run like a headless chicken the whole fight.

Lara was whipping his ass for like 5 or 6 rounds when that fight was stopped. Vanes was hopeless.

Comment

he's ok..was in a close fight with Lara ...draw it was scored..it coulda went either way

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Gudfella View Post
            he's ok..was in a close fight with Lara ...draw it was scored..it coulda went either way

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            No it wasn't a close fight, he couldn't touch Lara and the straight left started to land after the fith round, actually he stop the fight himself before the doctor check him out, in others words he kind of quit, he was hurt a few times after the six and make him gun shy and worry...

Comment

The only reason it was a draw is because Arum promoted that fight, Mr. DLH left Arum out bid him, another WBC "eliminator" for gingers "belt"...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Lara was whipping his ass for like 5 or 6 rounds when that fight was stopped. Vanes was hopeless.
                This^^^^^ Fight wasn't close at all.

Comment

Working...
                X