• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She 'bout dat bullshit, man!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Pull the plug son.

What he siad, then nuke the site from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.

Comment

Are you seriously in Romania?

Comment

depends on what you're looking for

if you're not looking for anything serious and just wanna burn time, then dont let that **** bother you...enjoy your time with her and just keep your emotions in check

if you're looking for a girlfriend, you need to ease your way out of this one and look elsewhere...she's obviously not ready to drop her past...cant move forward when you're still looking back

Comment

Its ok to remain in contact with an ex but only if its an acquaintance type of relationship, in which you talk maybe once a month mostly on birthdays, holidays or stuff like anniversaries

And thats on the phone, no texting or any crap like that, especially in front of you

Comment

Slap the bitch around some..she'll give it up.

Comment

Its obvious she's going to end it within a couple of weeks. That's how it works.

Break up with her first and act like its nothing to you at all, as if you were deciding to throw away an old pair of jeans.

Comment

Keep it cool brotha.

flirt with some chicks on the side, heck flirt with some chick while you're out with her. You're so easy to get, you're boring for her. Have some fun with it

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    the sooner you let her go the better before you really fall head over heels for her...IMO if she still has a relationship with her ex boyfriend that to me will always be suspect and it won't be healthy for you guys especially if she's texting him in front of you that right there shows no type of respect towards you...drop her and don't look back...
                    yeah i guess it's just really hard to let go but i can;t keep going suspect all the time it would kill me

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    She 'bout dat bullshit, man!
                    that what up.

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                    Are you seriously in Romania?
                    yes, i am

Originally posted by led*
                    What Sigrab said.

There really is no need for another advice since he just gave you the only one you need.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    depends on what you're looking for

if you're not looking for anything serious and just wanna burn time, then dont let that **** bother you...enjoy your time with her and just keep your emotions in check

if you're looking for a girlfriend, you need to ease your way out of this one and look elsewhere...she's obviously not ready to drop her past...cant move forward when you're still looking back
                    for a girlfriend i could've smashed her at any time but this girl damn

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Its ok to remain in contact with an ex but only if its an acquaintance type of relationship, in which you talk maybe once a month mostly on birthdays, holidays or stuff like anniversaries

And thats on the phone, no texting or any crap like that, especially in front of you
                    i found it really disrespectful as well it's odd cause before she didn't even look at texts when she received them and she was with me

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Its obvious she's going to end it within a couple of weeks. That's how it works.

Break up with her first and act like its nothing to you at all, as if you were deciding to throw away an old pair of jeans.
                    she actually invited me with some of her friends next week to this amusement park, but i'm going to think about it this week how it's going to go down

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Keep it cool brotha.

flirt with some chicks on the side, heck flirt with some chick while you're out with her. You're so easy to get, you're boring for her. Have some fun with it
                    haha i'd be a d1ck brah, she actually said i tested her nerves because after we went out and everything was perfect i didn't even try to contact her for like 2 days and she went crazy saying i broke her confidence no guy ever did that lol.

I really appreciate all the replies you have my eternal gratitude and manlove

Comment

Just stop with this already, from what I read it seems your already emotionally attached to her, honest truth is I went thru this with a woman that had 2 kids and the kids were from different dad's . I ended up liking the girl too much but then I couldnt stand her having the exs around and always wanting to see her kids , it would bug the **** outta me and I had suspicions one of them was still trying to get at her. It ended up being true she even had him on facebook I just ditched the girl and then she cussed me out and told me how horrible I was and then she went off on me cussing me out lol . Just drop her now!! your going to get Hurt. shes playing games with you to elevate her ego so just drop her , theres other females , nothing wrong with a female with kids but its up to her to maintain the distance between the relatioship of the father and give you the respect you deserve.
                      Last edited by El Mini 6; 10-15-2012, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X