Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan opponent to be announced next week, Most likely for all 3 belts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    I don't rate Garcia that much really. I would rather see Maidana.
    not madiana who's coming off a loss

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      not madiana who's coming off a loss
      Dont care what he's coming off. First fight was amazing, would love to see it again.

Comment

Doesnt Garcia have to fight Olusegun? I mean the guy has been fighting and waiting for more than 2 years to get his shot, And he isnt like Vanes neither...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Doesnt Garcia have to fight Olusegun? I mean the guy has been fighting and waiting for more than 2 years to get his shot, And he isnt like Vanes neither...
          A unification would/should take precedence over a mando.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            it depends on what happens with the bradley's WBO lww title. if he gets stripped and title vacated, khan might want to stay at lww and capture that as well. afterall khan did say he wanted to unify the division before moving up -- with or without bradley.
            i doubt jmm is really interested in fighting for a bunch of vacated abc titles if khan does move up.
            Khan wants to fight Floyd though. This will be his last fight at 140, if I had to put money on it.

Comment

I get he wants to get as many jww titles as he can before moving on, but I feel he should have taken the Prescott rematch. More benefits if they overturn the first Peterson bout then he can avenge his only real loss and Floyd can say he feels like he is fighting an undefeated fighter. Plus it would be a better story for HBO to sell and hype the fight. Garcia's might actually be a trap fight, everyone will be expecting Khan to destroy him and if just gets a decision he could take some flak.

Comment

I hope it is Danny Garcia. It is an easy fight to make for Golden Boy. Plus who doesn't want to see belts get unified?

Comment

Originally posted by garryx2013 View Post
                  I hope it is Danny Garcia. It is an easy fight to make for Golden Boy. Plus who doesn't want to see belts get unified?
                  Are you and Larry the ame guy??? If so, why????

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Are you and Larry the ame guy??? If so, why????
                    No, my original username was eddie monster. I have a bunch of points so I decided to mess around with my account. It's an homage to Mr. X basically, just everything is opposite. I saw him and Russian Crushin post in a thread and I thought it would be funny to change my account to resemble one of theirs. It was either this or Ukraine Pain but I went with this. I plan to change it back though it sucks LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by garryx2013 View Post
                      No, my original username was eddie monster. I have a bunch of points so I decided to mess around with my account. It's an homage to Mr. X basically, just everything is opposite. I saw him and Russian Crushin post in a thread and I thought it would be funny to change my account to resemble one of theirs. It was either this or Ukraine Pain but I went with this. I plan to change it back though it sucks LOL.
                      I like Ukraine Pain, that would be good.

Comment

Working...
                      X