No announcement yet.

Interested In Going 2 Puerto Rico 4 A Vacation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested In Going 2 Puerto Rico 4 A Vacation

I am choosing between Hawaii and Puerto Rico.

Any Ricans in here good recommendations of places to visit, beaches, or a good resort to stay in. Any other advise/info. Thanks.

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    I am choosing between Hawaii and Puerto Rico.

Any Ricans in here good recommendations of places to visit, beaches, or a good resort to stay in. Any other advise/info. Thanks.
    why not to the fijis?

Comment

What kind of budget you working with?

Comment

If you have the money for Hawaii or PR, go with Hawaii. I been to PR many times, it's real nice and never been to Hawaii but I have a homeboy who travels a lot, went to Hawaii and he said it's one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Comment

Puerto Rico is the perfect spot to propose. Nothing feels more natural than taking a knee in PR... just joking I don't know man if you are contemplating between Hawaii and PR I think Hawaii should be the better vacation spot. Just because I've heard so many good things about it.

here's a link for PR that seems to have good info.
          http://gopuertorico.about.com/od/top...ListPlaces.htm

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            Puerto Rico is the perfect spot to propose. Nothing feels more natural than taking a knee in PR... just joking I don't know man if you are contemplating between Hawaii and PR I think Hawaii should be the better vacation spot. Just because I've heard so many good things about it.

here's a link for PR that seems to have good info.
            http://gopuertorico.about.com/od/top...ListPlaces.htm
            lmfao greened

Comment

Been to Hawaii 2x back in the 90's. Want to visit the Big Island, never been there. But i haven't been to the the other side of the US. I have been watching travel channel with Bizarre Food show and it looks nice.

Comment

Go to Puerto Rico if you hate mexicans.

Go to Hawaii if you want to see fat mexican look-a-likes.

Comment

On a serious note, Id recommend Hawaii, cause Ive never been there, but Ive heard great stuff about the place, and I always trust what I hear.

Comment

I have been in PR the last 2 weeks and I'm having a blast out here good food everywhere beautiful woman and a lot of good places to go see, plus the prices are really good to if you like to go arround the island looking to have fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X