This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
    your right......wait I got a idea he should take olympic-style drug tests to porve he is clean
    Yeah but he is clean now, 2 retirements and a rib injury gave him time if he wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      but here is the thing

if you choose something fine

TW chooses not to drink fine

when was Mayweather given the chance to choose OST testing?

never until he brought it up correct?

and PK

not sure where you are going but wasn't OST testing suggested in the original negotiations of this fight?

The moment he turned pro. Its well known the Mayweathers love to spout off about how nobody but pro boxers know pro boxing.

Surely they must have known about PEDs since Floyds first fight. Seeing as how its well documented that Holyfield asked Tyson to test,

they could have easily started then,

but they didn't.

He refused to implement any random blood testing until now.

Theres a reason for that.

Comment

• If we go by ***** logic..

Floyd is guilty. No one should be able to go from 106 to 154 beating the people he does..

Floyd also has a big head and brittle hands.. these are signs of PEDS..

If we go by ******* logic..

Floyd is innocent until proven guilty. Floyd has also passed every Ped test there is beside pain killers.

Comment

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
          your right......wait I got a idea he should take olympic-style drug tests to porve he is clean

How do we do that for fights already fought?

We can't, so since he refused to implement them in his career until now,

he must be guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
            The moment he turned pro. Its well known the Mayweathers love to spout off about how nobody but pro boxers know pro boxing.

Surely they must have known about PEDs since Floyds first fight. Seeing as how its well documented that Holyfield asked Tyson to test,

they could have easily started then,

but they didn't.

He refused to implement any random blood testing until now.

Theres a reason for that.
            lol I like your argument points kudos and green K.

Comment

• cant give you green K but this thread is great TW

my hats off to you

Comment

but those are two different things and while you try and pass it off as simple I think you know you are indeed using a different definition of the word refusal for both your example and the thing you accuse Floyd of

and actually I never said he was clean

nor did I ever say Manny was dirty

get it?
                They're not two different things when hes had the option to make that choice since forever.

I refuse to do dumb **** to land me in jail.
                But I choose to do the right things in life to make sure I don't end up there.

Nobody had to ask me.

Just as nobody asked Floyd to demand this testing.

He easily could have, but didn't.

It was his choice.

He refused to make that choice early and often in his career.

Also, I don't know whether you think either is clean or dirty.

I just asked you to explain why you might think he is if that is indeed your position.

Comment

but those are two different things and while you try and pass it off as simple I think you know you are indeed using a different definition of the word refusal for both your example and the thing you accuse Floyd of

and actually I never said he was clean

nor did I ever say Manny was dirty

get it?
                  Yes you have, but, you keep flip-floppin' on that subject , depending if you're on your rag or not.

The funny thing is with your "sources", all these cats, GBP, etc.. If they've already gone out of their way of accusing, implying, insinuations, etc.. about PAC being on PEDs, then they might as well come out with it Canceco style.

Why beat around the f**kin' bush, they're already getting sued for their troubles. Might as well make it worthwile, lol

Comment

cant give you green K but this thread is great TW

my hats off to you

Likewise.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'd rather box View Post
                      Yes you have, but, you keep flip-floppin' on that subject , depending if you're on your rag or not.
                      how is it flip flopping?

because I can speculate? please stop acting all butt hurt that people can and will speculate

TW did and makes great points

The funny thing is with your "sources", all these cats, GBP, etc.. If they've already gone out of their way of accusing, implying, insinuations, etc.. about PAC being on PEDs, then they might as well come out with it Canceco style.
                      yawn and to be honest tired

you dont believe my "sources" again I care less it still doesn't change anything

you believe me cool

you dont cool

Why beat around the f**kin' bush, they're already getting sued for their troubles. Might as well make it worthwile, lol
                      because maybe they too find it okay to speculate

I will be honest Manny isn't the only fighter I speculate about just the one that draws the firestorm about it from both sides

period

Comment

Working...
                      X