No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    We'll see if they can get a win tonight against the mighty Cavs and Kyrie Irving.
    Kyrie is a future superstar. He has no fear.

Comment

• "I'm very upset," Bryant said. "When things get hard, you should get more determined, not shake your heads. It just seems when it rains it pours. It's like this cloud is following us around at all times. I'm one of the fastest guys on the team - and I'm like 50. What does that tell you?"

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        "I'm very upset," Bryant said. "When things get hard, you should get more determined, not shake your heads. It just seems when it rains it pours. It's like this cloud is following us around at all times. I'm one of the fastest guys on the team - and I'm like 50. What does that tell you?"
        heads will roll...

Comment

• cmon Lakers!!! ffs!!!

Comment

• Why did they hire the new coach they got?? Magic Johnson said the S.O.B is not good for the lakers team..not a laker fan just can't stand the coach for some reason he needs to go.

Comment

Kyrie is a future superstar. He has no fear.

so did they play???

Comment

• paraphrasing some of kobe's comments on gasol:

"gasol will be down low more when he comes back." (you're tyson chandler, dwight)

"d'antoni will change things up to post gasol down low" (change your stupid system, mike)

"pau is the key to the whole thing" (don't trade gasol, mitch)

"we won 2 championships with gasol downlow, i don't know why we changed it." (**** bynum)

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  so did they play???
                  They're supposed to play one on one next summer.

Comment

They're supposed to play one on one next summer.
                    bad move on KB24's part...he will be one year older..... but he'd prob still get that......

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      bad move on KB24's part...he will be one year older..... but he'd prob still get that......
                      Kyrie wanted to go one on one yesterday and got swatted

Kobe still got defense when he wants to win badly enough....ive criticized his defense in the past, but yesterday he brought them back on both ends of the floor.

Comment

Working...
                      X