No announcement yet.

PS3 Socom Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Socom Announced

Its gonna be a downloadable game,32 players online.

DAMN!!!!!

i might just have to get a ps3 just for that

Comment

That's the early version. Once they get the movements smoother, it's gonna be a killer game. No pun intended.

Comment

release date? I definently will be getting a ps3 now. ****!

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
          release date? I definently will be getting a ps3 now. ****!
          "due out this holiday"

I liked that they remade the crossroads map, I wish theyd re-do Enowapi.That **** was good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
            "due out this holiday"

I liked that they remade the crossroads map, I wish theyd re-do Enowapi.That **** was good times.
            What holiday though? Yeah, I was thinking "holy ****, is that CROSSROADS!?" Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
              What holiday though? Yeah, I was thinking "holy ****, is that CROSSROADS!?" Can't wait.
              Im guessing they meant Christmas.

Comment

SOCOM was fun for awhile, and this game looks graphically awesome, but let me just say the gameplay, the story, and the multiplayer for socom got boring real fast....

They need a new angle...Maybe like a cover system or something...That running and gunning is fun for a little while but after that **** it...

Comment

its online only :/

-EDIT-

crossroads was cool, but sucked after those *******s did that glitch that allows you to go inside the buildings

Comment

Socom 2 was the ****!!! I don't know how many hours I spent on that thing.

I got all hyped up for Socom 3... and it sucked. Maybe it was just me, but the gameplay in 3 was horrible.

This looks more like what Socom 2 was. Too bad I don't have a PS3.

And I'll never forget my snipe on Fish Hook. I was a terroist and I was sniping the right alley. BAM! hit 3 guys with one shot cause they was in a line.

Comment

Working...
                    X