Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Anyone play this yet? ANy good?

I am very tempted to go and get this, though the reviews i've heard are only just above average.

Comment

I saw a trailer of it also and was very tempted to get it today. I will check out the user reviews.

If CoD MW2 wasn't so close I would've bought it already to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
        I saw a trailer of it also and was very tempted to get it today. I will check out the user reviews.

If CoD MW2 wasn't so close I would've bought it already to be honest.
        Yeh, that's another thing holding me back. Though i'm told this and codmw2 couldn't be any different.

Comment

it looks good but from what I hear is that its more of a realistic simulation like earlier flashpoint games Ive played and they can be a bit of a pain in the ass when you die suddenly from 1 shot. Maybe since its on the console it will be more forgiving.

Comment

Don't... Wait for Uncharted 2 and MW2 and you will be good for the rest of your life.

Comment

very realistic game i love it!

Comment

Bought it couple back and fuck, this things just kicking my ass, I’ve had to refer back to full HUD.

Online seems to be glitchy but I’ll probably MW2 and ODST’ing it until Bad Company 2 hits and take this one online sporadically ….
                Last edited by Liaison; 10-17-2009, 01:24 AM.

Comment

just downloaded the game......hopefully will worth it

Comment

Working...
                  X