Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev: " I want to fight some POS who looks like a monkey. Maybe Badou Jack"

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Freedom will not like this one bit...
      lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!even pump knows Freedom is a racist

Comment

i say jack should fight either bivol or beterbiev any body else at 175 is meaningless beterbiev is a caucasian muslim let jack have his racist revenge on him

Comment

Not sure how Kovalev will be after the loss but I notice now the *****s in his amour are exposed a lot more fighters are calling for him.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Kovalev: " I want to fight some POS who looks like a monkey. Maybe Badou Jack"

Once Badou fuks up cave-man Kov, its back to crawling on all 4's and eating sh.t

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              He aint using it to sell a fight that's what the media does.....He just wants to beat up a racist, do you have a problem with that??

And he's a grown man so don't mention the media. He knows what he's doing.

And yes, , bad selling angle. Bad karma. Bad idea.

If he wants to beat up racists he go to national front rally and knock all them idiots out.

Not use that as an angle in well publicised sporting event to incite racial tension.

He sounds like a nutjob. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                Interesting fight
                Badou Jack is a great inside fighter and one of the best bodypunchers in the sport, which as everyone knows is Kovalevs weakness.
                If a non puncher like Ward can hurt Kovalev then Jack will be able too
                This right here...not sure what these other fools are on, but jack gives kovalev hell...

Comment

If I had a tomato I would throw it at you right now.
                  fair

In my head it was funny

Comment

That's right! Beat up all the primitive racist & send them home then this World would be a better place.
                    Don't be so naive man. There's no home for all racists because they're everywhere. I'm mixed race and live in the most racially diverse part of London. I've got African, Irish and Turkish family. And every part of my family is full of racists.

Comment

This guy just made me an even bigger fan because he is bringing something to Boxing thats sorely lacking... HUMOR.

Comment

Working...
                      X