No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    29/16/10 at 32 in his 15th season. by the way i prefer a thomas and rose back court.
    Padding those stats very nicely.

Comment

• houston making a comeback.

down to a 6 points lead.

Comment

• This is why people don't give KD much credit for his ring with GSW. And I like KD but come on even Nick Young looks great on a team that stacked.

On another note Harden is awesome. I think he'll be even better this year since he won't have to handle the ball as much as before with CP3 being there now.
        Last edited by JK1700; 10-17-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          This is why people don't give KD much credit for his ring with GSW. And I like KD but come on even Nick Young looks great on a team that stacked.

On another note Harden is awesome. I think he'll be even better this year since he won't have to handle the ball as much as before with CP3 being there now.
          he is scoreless, and they are leading by 1.

Comment

I don't hate him for making the move but it just seemed like a cop-out and obviously made the NBA a lot more predictable since the Warriors were already the greatest regular season team ever. In one way it was good because it forced a lot of teams to react and get better. On the other hand we already know what's gonna happen in the season. Yeah Houston and OKC got better but even though those 2 teams and the Spurs are all very good we all know GSW is steps above all of them.

Comment

Sums it up. He could average 10PPG and they'd still win the West.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                I don't hate him for making the move but it just seemed like a cop-out and obviously made the NBA a lot more predictable since the Warriors were already the greatest regular season team ever. In one way it was good because it forced a lot of teams to react and get better. On the other hand we already know what's gonna happen in the season. Yeah Houston and OKC got better but even though those 2 teams and the Spurs are all very good we all know GSW is steps above all of them.
                they added nick young who is a potent scorer.

Comment

• JR Smith needs to start over Wade. They need some spacing. And when IT comeback JR and Wade would be great scorers off the bench.

Comment

they added nick young who is a potent scorer.
                    Yeah i've never seen a team that stacked. Even the 96 Bulls weren't as stacked at this. GSW could play their reserves and would still beat a lot of teams in the NBA. Don't be surprised if they make the next 5-7 NBA Finals in a row. Other teams might as well just go all out and stack their rosters or just tank. No point in settling for mediocrity. I love their games when I bet, when I don't it's really boring.

Comment

JR Smith needs to start over Wade. They need some spacing. And when IT comeback JR and Wade would be great scorers off the bench.
                      Jr and wade can't both come off the bench

Comment

Working...
                      X