Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    You crushed him
    Are you serious??

Dude, I laugh at this stuff and people who act this way.

Do you really think people lose sleep over such nonsense??

I'll go to bed and sleep just fine tonight. I didn't gain or lose anything. Some people disagreed with me online and called me names and said I 'lost'.

Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Whites did vote in obama,,, It was those same white people that abandoned Hillary and led to a trump victory or Bernie sanders

Obama pretty much cruises in 2 elections, and then Hillary stumbles around like an idiot., The whites that voted for obama, (I was first term) ultimately left the democrats when Hillary became front runner..
      That's it exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        How else would a hillybilly see it?
        As if the hate for Blacks had ever disappear but the way you see it is the lovely white people were just being lovely as they always are and then people started to hate them so they had to rise up and defend themselves. Utter tosh.
        Name calling me? I expected better from you. What exactly were the whites doing circa 2012 to bring out this black animosity toward them?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Are you serious??

Dude, I laugh at this stuff and people who act this way.

Do you really think people lose sleep over such nonsense??

I'll go to bed and sleep just fine tonight. I didn't gain or lose anything. Some people disagreed with me online and called me names and said I 'lost'.

Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.

You lied. Why did you feel the need to lie? LOL you have no credibility. You're a liar and you choose to ignore that fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Name calling me? I expected better from you. What exactly were the whites doing circa 2012 to bring out this black animosity toward them?
            I calling you hillybilly is no different than you calling me Jamaican. Really, you are gonna just ask about 2012? What happen to the years before?

Comment

I calling you hillybilly is no different than you calling me Jamaican. Really, you are gonna just ask about 2012? What happen to the years before?
              Pretty sure there is no town, city or state here in America that’s named hillbilly.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Pretty sure there is no town, city or state here in America that’s named hillbilly.
                Did you see his big belly uncle in that video? The boy is from hillybilly background. Him being a salesboy in a mall can't change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  Anyway, I am not in any back and forth at the moment.

Comment

Calling someone a hillbilly is a derogatory slur.

I mentioned the year that I think the racial tensions really started amping up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Calling someone a hillbilly is a derogatory slur.

I mentioned the year that I think the racial tensions really started amping up.
                      Yawn.......... Tired of this nowadays. I am only gonna hang in NSB for a while. It's a boxing site anyway. I wouldn't mind if they got rid of the lounge like ESB did.

Comment

Working...
                      X