Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor To Critics: I Outboxed Floyd Early - You Can't Deny That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
    You quoted me cum rag. Get your facts straight kid.
    Ayo get rid of the "cum rag" joke. It's like you heard it from someone and you're having fun saying that wack ****. You must've learned that **** from a wack MC with your wack MC imitating ass, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Ayo get rid of the "cum rag" joke. It's like you heard it from someone and you're having fun saying that wack ****. You must've learned that **** from a wack MC with your wack MC imitating ass, lmao.
      Nope I came up with it straight from the dome. I'm just at that level. Its different at this level. At this level I realize the only fight thats hard to pick tonight is Lubin-Charlo. You wonder if Lubin can get the early stoppage or if Charlo can drown him at the deep end. Trout, Lara and Lubin-Charlo. Hmm all I know is I gotta watch that cuz thats 2 actual fighters. Unlike old shotweather

Comment

I never remember team pac putting any actual proof out the way Kell Brook did when he actually broke his eye sockets. But hey take Pac's word for it. I'm sure he's a saint that doesn't partake in under age cooz. You can believe what he says.
        http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/12837213/manny-pacquiao-undergoes-surgery-torn-right-rotator-cuff

Maybe you should enlighten yourself before talking ish then

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/12837213/manny-pacquiao-undergoes-surgery-torn-right-rotator-cuff

Maybe you should enlighten yourself before talking ish then
          Sounds fairly minor to me. Pacman lost to a superior fighter. What a diva for making excuses. Its actually quite laughable. Reminds me of Kovalev blaming low blows for quitting. Atleast little poochiao didn't quit though

Comment

• Originally posted by komandante View Post
            Did Floyd Mayweather contribute to the victims in Las Vegas, just asking?
            Yeah he gave a million but it wasn’t make public

Comment

Sounds fairly minor to me. Pacman lost to a superior fighter. What a diva for making excuses. Its actually quite laughable. Reminds me of Kovalev blaming low blows for quitting. Atleast little poochiao didn't quit though
              Another ignorant opinion to defend black fighters.....I see where this is going and why this is pointless. Bye

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Yeah he gave a million but it wasn’t make public
                .........Proof?

Comment

Another ignorant opinion to defend black fighters.....I see where this is going and why this is pointless. Bye
                  tell poochiao to man up and stop ducking jeff horn. mmcgregor is more likely to fight horn than the scared "little man"

Comment

.........Proof?
                    Look it up hater

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Look it up hater
                      It's your statement. Post it here. Prove it. You said it's not public. So how can I look it up if it's not public?

Comment

Working...
                      X