Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Stops Chris Avalos in Eight, Mares Rematch Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf stoppage on accidental fouls, it should of been a TKO

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      That card starts in about an hour. Should be plenty of time left to switch over after LSC destroys Avalos.
      Thought so, weve got it all as one show in the UK, thought it was gunna be time delayed for a minute

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Hurd/Lubin/Lara

You?

Defining fight if Lubin can win this. I believe in his skills and abilities, but a little concerned he might get caught with a hard punch he never saw coming. Charlo can fight a bit.
        I picked Lubin to win via closish decision 116-112. If Lubin stays discipline he should be able to outbox Charlo. I'm confident in that prediction.

I think Lubin may be special.

Comment

This PBC Card on FOX really is pathetic. Loaded with mismatches from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Hurd/Lubin/Lara

You?

Defining fight if Lubin can win this. I believe in his skills and abilities, but a little concerned he might get caught with a hard punch he never saw coming. Charlo can fight a bit.

I got Lara, Trout and Charlo

The long layoff of Trout is concerning though. Dudes been off 18 months now. He's been in shape the whole time though so thats good.

Lubins the goods but this is just too much too soon I think. He really hasn't fought anybody. His last three opponents have decent records but they were all coming off bad lod losses and long layoffs.

Great card overall though! Huge step ups for Hurd and Lubin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              This PBC Card on FOX really is pathetic. Loaded with mismatches from top to bottom.
              Huh?
              The first fight was a upset and Mares just fought a dude who was 35-1.

Comment

That fight should of been ruled a tko
                Second time this year I get fughed

Comment

Not much of a crowd there

Comment

Santa Cruz working on that good reach

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                      Not much of a crowd there
                      Said earlier! Good luck! Dodgers v Cubs isn’t far and two of the most rabid fan bases in baseball. Have 2 TV on but baseball has the volume.

Mares looked good though

Comment

Working...
                      X