Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Amen :*******:
    Wow... I hadn't seen that one lmao

Comment

It’s becuz he iz a blakc kang.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Really stupid of you to assume what goes on in my household. Everybody isn't a sheep. That's why you build kids with confidence and self knowledge of who they are and who their people are. Build your kids to be leaders, not followers.
        Don’t be so blind, dude. You yourself are a sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Don’t be so blind, dude. You yourself are a sheep.
          Yea man. You admit you and your children are influenced by what you see on TV/Movies/Radio but I'm the sheep. Today must be backwards day.

My oldest plays football and told me he wanted to take a knee for the anthem. I asked him why and he said to support the NFL players and against Donald Trump. I told him no. Explained to him what the real issue was, police brutality against black males. Told him he can't take a knee until he reads this book and gives me a report on it.

If my son ever makes it to that level he won't be like these other athletes. Following the crowd and dumbfounded when a mic is put in front of his face when he's asked about social issues.

Comment

Yea man. You admit you and your children are influenced by what you see on TV/Movies/Radio but I'm the sheep. Today must be backwards day.

My oldest plays football and told me he wanted to take a knee for the anthem. I asked him why and he said to support the NFL players and against Donald Trump. I told him no. Explained to him what the real issue was, police brutality against black males. Told him he can't take a knee until he reads this book and gives me a report on it.

If my son ever makes it to that level he won't be like these other athletes. Following the crowd and dumbfounded when a mic is put in front of his face when he's asked about social issues.
            Just look at your sigs bro. You’re a sheep. On the same level as 1bad65

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Just look at your sigs bro. You’re a sheep. On the same level as 1bad65
              Most of the stuff I post on here is to trigger. If you read the topic about the Dolphins coach you'd know why I got that girl as my sig and I know the hate and disgust these MAGA's got for Kaep.

Except when I talk about how stupid Trump is. I love throwing it in people face that Trump is stupid and isn't as smart as Obama. They voted for him because they thought 'if a black man can do the job anybody can do it'. I will always bring up how stupid and incompetent Trump is.

If you want a lil glimpse into what i represent, I wrote this yesterday to Chollo about the Hotep beliefs in a topic he wrote which I agreed with but chose not to join. If you don't know what Hotep is this will probably go over your head.

I agree with a lot of what they say. Especially when it comes to economics. I also agree with them when it comes to addressing problems in our community. Especially the part about no allies, we gotta do it ourselves. I agree with them about how we need to address the violence and education in our community. But I'd never give wypipo the pleasure of seeing me discuss family business on here or anywhere in public.

Comment

Thats carzy. Terry is one of the few likable urbans in hollywood

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
                  dem triple Parentheses doe
                  Damn I scrolled back up hoping terry did the ****)) thing lol

This makes me believe even more that that fat guy from nickelodeon was fuking those girls in the 2000s

Wow ( ( is banned lmao

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Gotta give a head to get ahead
                    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Tyler Perry going to bed nervous as f#ck tonight.
                    Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    That's true.

This isn't new. Rumors have always swirled James Dean did sexual favors for roles back in the 50s.

Then you had that Lou Perlman dude (the boy band creator) who would be having sex with one kid out of every band, basically.
                    its true, you know ashley judd had to at least jerk weinstein off and probably let him cum on her **** or in her @ss to get parts in some of the films she was in, i bet if crews had let perry pound him in the @ss or pounded tyler in the @ss he would have got a lead role in perry's latest film. back in the 1920's fatty arbuckle was making all these hot actresses have sex with him to advance their careers, this stuff has been happening since the beginning of the film business

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      Damn I scrolled back up hoping terry did the ****)) thing lol

This makes me believe even more that that fat guy from nickelodeon was fuking those girls in the 2000s

Wow ( ( is banned lmao
                      Oh hell no, if any celebrity did the triple p's they'd be ostracized from Hollywood for life. It's politically correct to say this weirdo stuff goes down in "Hollywood" but it's not PC to mention which particular group runs everything there.

And you're talking about the guy who created that "kids show" with Ariana Granda in it, right? That fat creepy bastard?

Comment

Working...
                      X